THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well 12 hrs in bed 9 crappy hrs 3 good.
Woke up soaking wet so I knew the fever broke.
So it's now 95.5F and a hankering for some hot :coffee2:
Still have a bit of a headache but nothing like what it was in the night.

Looks like the weather broke as well the humidity left so things are feeling normal again.
What did you get into P.J.?

Well 12 hrs in bed 9 crappy hrs 3 good.
Woke up soaking wet so I knew the fever broke.
So it's now 95.5F and a hankering for some hot :coffee2:
Still have a bit of a headache but nothing like what it was in the night.

Looks like the weather broke as well the humidity left so things are feeling normal again.
Hope you feel better and stay that way!

My roots were traced back to the 1100's on my dads side, with the help of English scholars in the family. A viking heritage, but all English welsh etc, no Scandinavian roots. My dad said we are part viking. I'm not much viking?:icon_scratch:
My grandparents on my Mom's side immigrated from Ireland, also I'm close to becoming an Irish citizen! (parents/grandparents thing) Dual citizenship I hope.

The Vikings settled in Dublin from 841 AD onwards. During their reign Dublin became the most important town in Ireland as well as a hub for the western Viking expansion and trade. It is in fact one of the best known Viking settlements. Dublin appears to have been founded twice by the Vikings.
The term Ostmen was used between the 12th and 14th centuries by the English in Ireland to refer to Norse–Gaelic people living in Ireland. Meaning literally "the men from the east" (i.e. Scandinavia), the term came from the Old Norse word austr or east.

Last edited:
What did you get into P.J.?
Yesterday my legs felt like I was carrying an 30 lbs on each of them.
Deep aching pain from the hips to the knees.
Temperature, 🔪 in the 🧠.
Today just a little headache and feeling normal. :dontknow:

Will check Mrs 🫑 arsenic supplies though, just in case.

Good morning everyone

Happy birthday OV
Mornin Evan!

While we're Viking-ing..

1724869371921.png

Afternoon all xx another unremarkable day completed at work! No leg cramps either…! I think all the advice offered has scared my subconscious into not going there 😂 so thank you xx 🤗

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Mr Viking 🎉 🤗 🎂 xx

Peps, feeling under the weather, not good… wishing you a swift recovery back to your usual perky self xx 🤗

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back