THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Oh , had a tick on me the other day! There goes the neighborhood again.
I was looking over the equipment the excavator man had before he left.
He either stirred them up here , or brought some with him.
No I'm not going to wear a beekeepers suit. Yet...
I find them in the damp wood chips.
Long grass, berry bush, dog, wife, oh crap they're everywhere it seems.
Lost count this year.
Mostly the dog tick.

Always wear sleeves.
Protection from biting things, poison things, stingy things.
Mowed/trimmed yesterday.
Putting that curb appearance on, rain today so no appearance.
Spotting tomorrow, maybe a reassemble tractor day.
Here the ivy you can inhale if you cut it. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve had poison ivy. Weed wacker

Just curious has anyone ever worked with a coworker who had bad BO? If so did you let them know or just tried to stay away
This works brilliantly.
Say you discovered the product on the forum.
So some history regarding the product.
We don't do well with chemicals aka. Smelly deodorants.
Discovered this product over 30 yrs ago.
Wet under tap, apply, no odor.
100% natural
After using it for a long time it seems rarely do we even need it.
Causes for body farts.
Diet, stress is a main reason also.
A single rock will last for years.
Have you used your rock today?

20240629_130624.jpg

Nope. Only use paint ball guns, way under powered, at game lame places like kids laser tag games.
But get this. During our insane govt attack the people lockdowns that were world known as the most insane. For months in my state Victoria, the State Govt under Daniel Andrews, deployed against us tactical anti terrorism units, I kid you not and it was hugely suppressed. Units were deployed on the streets in Melbourne, and ultra thumbs up to our Aussies that stood up. I couldn't go because our Govt in Victoria Daniel Andrews, set up their "Iron Ring". His name for it. Checkpoints on every road leaving Melbourne the capital city. Armed with armed Police and Army Personnel.
In Melbourne thousands marched from all over the Melbourne areas and outlying areas that make it up.
Armed Police and Swat type teams driving heavy armoured vehicles patrolled the streets. I watched live footage that was deleted from Facebook and everywhere later of Police firing those high powered Pepper pellets like marble size at anyone and everyone from young teens 12 yr old and up, to elderly people in the 80s. They used stun, stinger grenades to break people up, everything, they just...just bordered on lethal. The live footage I watched and its all been deleted everywhere, I 100% can say was insanity and ultra violent.
And my word it was true.
Not the way it should be at all!
A lot of people don't know but T-net has a political section, you have ta be a charter member to access it...20 bucks a year. basically un-moderated and gets heated....doesn't bother me though, can be amusing as an occasional.. yeh well up yours!! sometimes is needed! :laughing7: cussin' happens too. A few random chat'ers are there.

Last edited:
Just curious has anyone ever worked with a coworker who had bad BO? If so did you let them know or just tried to stay away
Well yes and I said... Hey stinky yer shower broken? or spray some apple cinnamon aerosol their way. Of course being self employed I haven't had that problem for years!

Well yes and I said... Hey stinky yer shower broken? or spray some apple cinnamon aerosol their way. Of course being self employed I haven't had that problem for years!
WE had our alarm system worked on by a guy that been here from India for 9 months only.
Took 2 days with the ceiling fan, 2 windows cranked open to get the stink out.
Still waiting for the survey email. :laughing7:

WE had our alarm system worked on by a guy that been here from India for 9 months only.
Took 2 days with the ceiling fan, 2 windows cranked open to get the stink out.
Still waiting for the survey email. :laughing7:
You should only smell like a Yeti...... If you are a Yeti!!

I remodeled a house the first year of having my contractors license, really nice older couple. He was a limo driver so eventually we talked about his clients. He stated that Janis Joplin smelled horrible!! Also wanted some.... well... "back of the limo rides" involving him! He had pics of the clients (Polaroids) He said she was so high she practically floated! First time I'd heard that said.

I was trading rent at a rooming house for redoing a hardwood floor.
Removed the carpets, rented the floor sander from a business just down the street.
Walked in the next day to finish cleaning and there's these puddles of piss on the floor.

I really thought one of the guys had knocked over a container (heavy drinkers of beer) and it leaked through the ceilings.
Nope-quite offended actually at the question. :laughing7:

Ok we all figured it out-she had these Dash hounds that used the carpet as they needed a leak.
7 yrs prior to me ripping the carpets and sanding.

It took weeks for all the moisture to come out of the oak flooring.
I then varnished it-puked at the look as it was blotchy.
Sanded it off again-applied a ebony stain, the piss stains were darker.

Landlady was thrilled at the beautiful looking floors.
I should of panhandled the rent-would of been easier and quicker.

I was trading rent at a rooming house for redoing a hardwood floor.
Removed the carpets, rented the floor sander from a business just down the street.
Walked in the next day to finish cleaning and there's these puddles of piss on the floor.

I really thought one of the guys had knocked over a container (heavy drinkers of beer) and it leaked through the ceilings.
Nope-quite offended actually at the question. :laughing7:

Ok we all figured it out-she had these Dash hounds that used the carpet as they needed a leak.
7 yrs prior to me ripping the carpets and sanding.

It took weeks for all the moisture to come out of the oak flooring.
I then varnished it-puked at the look as it was blotchy.
Sanded it off again-applied a ebony stain, the piss stains were darker.

Landlady was thrilled at the beautiful looking floors.
I should of panhandled the rent-would of been easier and quicker.
Well then your rating is... your an 8!! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC

Latest Discussions

Back