Utah monolith mystery explained ? (Not Explained ! )

my understanding there are people who claim they are a prank. but no one has shown video footage or photographs of the culperts building them on site to prove it.

sort of like ufo's and cryptids , which actually do have footage and photographs but No Solid Evidence.

just incomplete stories

Last edited:
my understanding there are people who claim they are a prank. but no one has shown video footage or photographs of the culperts building them on site to prove it.

sort of like ufo's and cryptids , which actually do have footage and photographs but No Solid Evidence.

just incomplete stories
Why is it important to catch them installing it? It is what it is once inspected. Might as well be a concrete block, only people are mesmerized by 'shinny' objects. Has there ever been anything unusual found about these? I might have missed that part.

location.

Why is it Important to Prove UFO's & Bigfoot Sightings are Real ?

Last edited:
Until there is evidence to the contrary, I'm going with a shinny prank. It is the simplest explanation which does not require any extraordinary anything. Especially given that upon investigation these things turn out to be normal stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back