THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Canadian dog in
winter with a stick.

20220123_152108.jpg

Florida dog with a palm branch.

OK! FLORIDA WINS.🤣

Thought I had a win-win day yesterday.
First I get a call from the dealer regarding the passenger seat on the side by side.
Mechanic will be there in 45 minutes to replace the seat.
I get a call back from the repair shop regarding the dehumidifier.
No problem we ordered a new one for a warranty replacement for the warranty replacement from 11 months ago. ($450 and I'm thinking about the quality)
So my step is light, chest is filled with wins.
10pm dishwasher intake drain light came on-oh well. Should be a easy fix this morning.
Oh ya?

Plow truck still in service garage.
Mechanic didn't show up yesterday after Tues's fun.
I haven't called to see if he's in today.
Somewhere along the line an ankle went wonky on him..

Needed to run the other truck to the dealer and my go to only peep there got me in at the tail end of their day. So I find out dinner with ladyfriends kid and grandkids was something I should attend. Oh well. Give me an advance warning next time. (But it is good she saw them. Been a while.)

Fed dogs a bit early but due to missing their feeding the prior evening because I was in the service garage the picky belly was sick from what he was fed. Compounded by the following breakfast I didn't feed him.
So dogs done and I'm out the door with no time to spare and.... Here's a big truck and trailer and equipment to prep for polebarn. Blocking the road.
I hadn't checked e-mails in a while and no one called me on the hone. Of course not.
So I showed the guy the site and a couple stumps.
He was dropping off for todays work.
I returned home to find him done and loading up.
He dug sand from outback and besides a few trees that must have jumped in front of him there is a pit now. I can fill most of it though. Pad of sand looks good.
Builder is looking at three or so weeks to get started.
I edited my reply a few times trying not to blow him out of the water. I'm not impressed with his backlog or my place in it. The why is on him.
I did tell him how many weeks off target he's talking though.

Guess I start tearing stuff down on the driveway again.
Need to get the other property work done too.

[People understood the risks the children faced on their rides. “Many followers of our exploits complained that we were too young to be making such dangerous trips,” Temple Abernathy said in “Bud and Me,” a book written by his wife, Alta Abernathy. “Some folks were aghast that two boys were allowed to ride anywhere near that far alone, but our dad had confidence in us. Our mother was dead. Dad was the United States Marshal of the Western District of Oklahoma, appointed by President Theodore Roosevelt himself, and Dad’s travels took him on many adventures.”]

Its funny that. Im kinda here like on the shift crossover, you guys clock on whilst im clocking out. 😆
I worked the graveyard shift for 20 years straight, seems pretty normal to me. :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back