THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

But when the cool air conditioning hits that wet tea bag it’s nothing short of awesomeness!
Had the air cranked in the Tundra.
Get back in soaking wet.
10 minute break, back out again.
I did my part for the climate today.
3 hrs of idling.
(But I was in the bush, so it's a net neutral thing)🤣

But when the cool air conditioning hits that wet tea bag it’s nothing short of awesomeness!
Just think of what happens when the air conditioner hits the semi wet tea bag….

On our walk tonight came across the marble and then on the dam side of the pond came across the rock identifying as a coin!

Attachments

• IMG_5094.jpeg
    IMG_5094.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5093.jpeg
    IMG_5093.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_5061.jpeg
    IMG_5061.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 9
On our walk tonight came across the marble and then on the dam side of the pond came across the rock identifying as a coin!
The lighter side was hiding just under the top crust

Well I wouldn't judge ya if they were for a little fantasy game in the bedroom 😉

What can we say monster man.. 🤣
Hey, why didn't I think of that?! :laughing7:
I'll let you know tomorrow if it was a hit or a miss (she's got a loaded .45acp on her nightstand). :dontknow:

Congratulations on the anniversary

Sorry to hear those a holes did that
Thanks Evan!
Apparently it's not just the wealthy leaving CA, looks like most of Oakland has shown up in Reno. 🤨

Anniversary with the wife today. House broken into and ransacked while we were away. They got 6 guns, some jewelry and broke several windows and the curved glass on a 150 year old curio cabinet. 🤨

The good news is nobody's hurt and they didn't take my detectors! :laughing7:
Congrats on the anniversary! Sorry about the break in.

We are getting close to our 31st I have been with her since she was in high school. OLD pic. On something called "film"...
I wanna be young again!!! :laughing7:

kev and kara young.jpg

Congrats on the anniversary! Sorry about the break in.

We are getting close to our 31st I have been with her since she was in high school. OLD pic. On something called "film"...
I wanna be young again!!! :laughing7:

View attachment 2154800
July 20th will be 50 years for my wife and I. Would do it all again. Happy 31 to you and your lovely. There's an old saying that youth is wasted on the young. I'm sure you get it!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back