THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

:coffee2: Good morning everyone! I overslept & missed the sunrise. Some of my pond lillies.
Screenshot_20240609_071443_Photos.jpg

Good morning all. I slept in for once. Naturally, a day off to do things, and it’s raining. And not just a little bit. Three inches so far today, and it’s supposed to rain all day. This on top of an inch and a half yesterday. At this rate the ground will never dry out.

Good morning all. I slept in for once. Naturally, a day off to do things, and it’s raining. And not just a little bit. Three inches so far today, and it’s supposed to rain all day. This on top of an inch and a half yesterday. At this rate the ground will never dry out.
A little extra sleep is good on a rainy day.

Looks like our weather is getting straightened out for the next few weeks.

Screen Shot 2024-06-09 at 8.26.31 AM.png

Need to get the garden in shape and it's difficult when it's so wet.
Last year it was so hot nothing germinated, then August it was rainy and overcast so nothing grew, or matured it seemed.

Afternoon all xx a dismal day of housework and chores for me… i almost darent tell you why we are not detecting…. But…. Himself is having to take his dog to the groomers 🙈… who books an appointment for a sunday.. at 1pm… its this kind of feckless behaviour that reminds me why we are not married !!! xx 🤗

Afternoon all xx a dismal day of housework and chores for me… i almost darent tell you why we are not detecting…. But…. Himself is having to take his dog to the groomers 🙈… who books an appointment for a sunday.. at 1pm… its this kind of feckless behaviour that reminds me why we are not married !!! xx 🤗
I'm just shaking my head on reading such nonsense.
2 days off and doing silly things 1/2 the time.

Her-cleaning house-for what purpose does this achieve really-pet bird will still not care.

Him-I'm really starting to think a Jedd type of thing.

Screen Shot 2024-06-09 at 9.50.57 AM.png

I'm just shaking my head on reading such nonsense.
2 days off and doing silly things 1/2 the time.

Her-cleaning house-for what purpose does this achieve really-pet bird will still not care.

Him-I'm really starting to think a Jedd type of thing.

View attachment 2153309
I could not agree with you more Peps, it pains me it really does… I can only apologise…… my head is hung in shame as I type xx 😞

I’m back!!!
I knew I was getting close to Atlanta when I saw a low rider that was a Nissan Sentra with a B&W emblem on the trunk doing around 100 mph.
Then of course 5 minutes later we were in stop and go bumper to bumper traffic. I knew I was there then for sure. I live an hour above that but today it was 2 hours.

Errgghhh, we had to go away and stay in a motel for some time as they had to put a new septic tank and evaporation chanels at the place we live.
The owner came a few days before we went unannounced with his little toughy mate who walks around like he owns the place puffing on cigarettes all the time. One neighbour thought it was the owner and made a joke about the way he got around like the boss man, a worker commented "who's he, the bodyguard!"
The things you have to bear these days renting is grating to say the least.
Anyway, its a nice day here, cold but suns out.
These two say hi from down-under. Mother and joey from over where we went.
IMG_20240607_103545_234~4.jpg

Errgghhh, we had to go away and stay in a motel for some time as they had to put a new septic tank and evaporation chanels at the place we live.
The owner came a few days before we went unannounced with his little toughy mate who walks around like he owns the place puffing on cigarettes all the time. One neighbour thought it was the owner and made a joke about the way he got around like the boss man, a worker commented "who's he, the bodyguard!"
The things you have to bear these days renting is grating to say the least.
Anyway, its a nice day here, cold but suns out.
These two say hi from down-under. Mother and joey from over where we went.
View attachment 2153395
A "toughy mate" .. A what?? I picture Danny Divito but with an accent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back