The Payoff - First Silver

F

Floater

Well after spending a week after work and finding Wheat's and Buffalo's I finally got my first Silver. This felt good and really proved I was getting to know the machine. I dug this little guy up from 9" down. I will post the weeks finds tommorrow. But here it is and this is the way it came out.

Attachments

• silver3.jpg
    silver3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 487
  • silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 489
Upvote 0
Congrats Floater

Soon you can afford a pair of Headphones that Fit ;D

Jeff

jeff of pa said:
Congrats Floater

Soon you can afford a pair of Headphones that Fit ;D

Jeff

LOL The hec with that Jeff I'm Going for the Bigger Models. LOL

Thanks Guys. I really started to tune in today. Getting to know the tones and setting up is key to finding the deep stuff and this Excalibur can do it. Heres some pics of the site To the left by the and in front of the truck is where i found the quarter and then the Wheats and Memorials were all over. Then the Buffalo was to the left closest to the camera. Total of 12 hours on this site. you will see tommorrow all of the finds together.Thanks again for looking.

Attachments

• site2.jpg
    site2.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 453
  • site4.jpg
    site4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 450
Great find Floater!

find more, dig more, post more!

Lonewolfe

Congrats Float! Real nice quarter. It's funny, but I just kinda skimmed that area when we were there the other day. Should've spent more time there. Well glad to see you got your silver. The Gold's next!
8)

Congrats on a great first!
That site looks to be some easy pick'ins, Looking forward to your total for the week....

Hey Floater...Congrats. I knew those oversized headphones were gonna payoff on those deep coins! ;D Keep on findin'~CO2

jeff of pa said:
Congrats Floater

? ?Soon you can afford a pair of Headphones that Fit? ;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ?Jeff
Jeff, I don't think he'll need the new headphones---all the praise is gonna make his head swell.
BTW, floater congrats are very much in order. WTG

:)

Good job buddy. Let's see wheaties, buffalo, now silver quarter,......How about a Rosie? or by the dates your findin', maybe a mercury next :) GO GETTUM' HUNTER! ;)

Rod

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back