Attachments

• silver3.jpg
    silver3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 487
  • silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 489
Upvote 0
Not just any silver, but a quarter!! Nice!! And a buffalo, almost as good.!!

Way to go Floater!!!
I haven't found a buffalo nickle or silver quarter yet...

We want updates on these sites!!!! >:( Right now, you hear me Dave! >:( ;D

Rod

I know that this coin made your day. We are happy for you and hope this won't the the last one you find. With that great machine you own, you will soon find the gold to really make your day complete! Best wishes!\

NC Barefoot2

Niced quarter ther floater. That date is very readable...don't see to many 30's era washingtons here aminly 40's. SO WTG!!

Dave

Floater, Dont know how I missed your post on the silver, That was a deep find.Makes me ask what is the average depth of older coins in the sandy soils of Florida are? In East TN the clay bed is at abought 4 to 8 inches down, Grat,s on the silver.HH

Awesome Floater. Got my first yesterday. Wish you many more.

Is this your first silver coin? This is funny, as I recall, my first silver quarter was a 1936. I found it in an old park back in the 60's. It was very deep for the detectors of that era (approx. 5 inches).

Hope you find many more.

That is pretty wild Kingfish. Damn the 60s? Christ what was it a magnet on the end of a broom handle or what. LOL. Thanks for sharing.
HH

I was using a Coinmaster 4 made by Whites. It was all-metal only but I found hundreds of coins with it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back