Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Saw this today on my rounds today that you guys might like a look see..And some of my first pixs with the NEW Nikon D40

PLL

DSC_00450001.JPG

DSC_00470001.JPG

DSC_00580001.JPG

DSC_00640001.JPG

Upvote 0
Poor Raptor!!! Kinda reminds me of a race horse getting castrated!! :icon_scratch: :tard:

Just needs a rifle pouch for the detector, and you're ready to go.

PLEASE tell us that is a joke???

The D40 is a nice camera!!!! Nikon hit the mark on that one.... I shoot a D200... and the first time I picked up a friend's D40.. the screen made me jealous!!!! ;-) I bought a D70s when my D200 was in the shop.... if I hadn't... I'd have one!!! They are great....

MB

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I was looking at your pics, not knowing where you were from yet, and then I saw your third and fourth pics of the park. I was thinking to myself, "Wait a minute!! I've been to this park before, and have detected it a handful of times in the past year". :o When I saw you were from Riverside, then I knew what park that was. ::) It's an old one!!

Nice pics!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

you're right, dan! we've been there. i have found two barber quarters around that lake! and an SLQ...and lots of mercs...and lots of wheats...

there's more there, i'm sure.

HH, Mike

hey gang,
Thanks for the compliments all... It's Fairmont Park in Riverside. I haven't hunted there yet ( wasn't sure if it was legal ) and I'm still trying to figure out the camera I just got it a week ago.... but I'm glad I did.....I'm starting to use it for my site ( www.goldenmirages.com ) that's what I bought it for ( business expense ;D ;D ;D ). I'm not sure on the close up's yet... Haven't tried it but I'll let you know...

Thankx All
PLL

minton7 said:
and here I was thinin of moving to sunny riverside CA LOL
With that thing you outa be thinking about moving to Tijuana 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back