Test For Alcoholism

Sorry Rev that's the best I could do! I have laughed pretty hard reading the replies and there are some good ones that almost had me in tears!!! HH Acman

Y'all ain't laughted hard enough til yur tennie shoestrings start to turn yeller...

Squitin milk outa da nose is commm place...

Now ifn y'all squirted milk outa yo ears...that'd be the all-time winner...

Now, "There are some good ones that almost had me in tears!!!"

Son. They all good comments...

Y'all are seeing Comedy Central Olympians in action...

Last edited:
When your missus looks over your shoulder at picture and whops ya,tell her i said its o.k. to window shop if you don,t spend no money, just cause your looking at "points" of interest don,t mean you are buying two pickets to tittsburg!

Everybody kneel down and pray for this lost soul, he has found the light....:laughing7:

Don,t know about lite, did see stars when i got wopped! Speaking of Olympics bet she,s waiting for the bus to take her to england to compete. No diving this time, just swimmin. wonder what stroke she will do?:hello2:

Don't pile more on your plate at the 'All you can eat buffet' than you can consume . Waste is a sin in any culture .

Well, in 30 years she can look back and remember when she used to keep some cash in her cleavage...instead of her bellybutton!

After too many facials, her beard will probably smell like Long John Silver's fish & chip dinners...

I would like to see her run the hurdles, it would look like a woman running with two bowling balls in a pair of panty hose!

I would like to see her run the hurdles, it would look like a woman running with two bowling balls in a pair of panty hose!

And if she won a medal, make sure you get a close-up photo of it ( the medal of course). :laughing9:

Yeah,we,re laughing,somewhere a long time weaned kid is still trying to outgrow stretch marks around the mouth.

And shade too. Nobody answered what stroke in the Olympics? Heck even showed it, must be to obvious.she,ll make a splash though.

Last edited:
Ya, she,ll float. Working on speed,arms need to be longer than what's being propelled.

shes my designated driver after the bar..........no air bags needed

She tried the qualify for the swim team, but her floaties kept getting suck in by the pool skimmers!

This just in....she has picked up a corporate sponsor! Some neoprene company,going to design a Mae West over the shoulder boulder holder created to trim and flatter and generally shape her like a penguin! Now she can cancel the corrective surgery that even with six inch stilettos would have let her wrists drag when she walked. She,s in, its a cinch!

I'm speechless...think we've squeezed all we can out of this subject...although those hat racks are the size of door knockers

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back