Test For Alcoholism

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Whew, I'm OK!

TEST FOR ALCOHOLISM!!!

I am not an alcoholic according to the test results.

I have been concerned about a few of you so when
I saw this simple test, I thought I should forward it to you :

Simple Alcoholism test that you can take in

the privacy of your computer......

This is a test to determine
If you are an alcoholic
(Scroll down for your result

ATT00001.jpg big boobs.jpg
If you saw
the bar sign,
you are an alcoholic!!!

laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif
laughing7.gif
occasion14.gif
Red

Last edited:
I think Red Might Be A Little Tipsy!!! Chug All I see is a Red X in a Box

Ok Now I see it It Took A Minute to See The Sign Chug

I recall that's the ticket agent at LAX Airport...remember distinctly asking for 2 pickets to Titsburg....

Right after I saw the bar sign...:occasion14:::

Last edited:
Bar??thought it was bra. O.k. covered one eye,she only has two. (Only).:3some:

Sorry, Chug; But you probably need to consentrate on getting to the bar while the nice lady keeps the tree from falling on you as you procede along the sidewalk. :tongue3: :BangHead: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Wasn't she in the Sig-Alert commercial..."Help, I've fallen and can't get up"...:occasion14:

Sorry, Chug; But you probably need to consentrate on getting to the bar while the nice lady keeps the tree from falling on you as you procede along the sidewalk. :tongue3: :BangHead: :laughing9: :laughing9:

I think I know why the tree Was Tilted !!! LOL

Can,t believe i did not catch that earlier,milking it. Hope there's a bandaid/patch kit in purse. (Its udder her right arm Stefen).

I looked right past that sorely deformed individual to see if any women were going into the bar 8-)

>Drinks and bosoms have one thing in common : Once you got a mouth full the rest is being wasted :tongue3:

Hahaha! I shot milk out of my nose, I don't know about the breast of y'all butt that's funny stuff right there!

Can,t believe i did not catch that earlier,milking it. Hope there's a bandaid/patch kit in purse. (Its udder her right arm Stefen).

Releventchair...

We will not tolerate a tit for tat on the site...so suck it up my friend...Oy! That's funny..gif

And A/C Man,

Took me a few times before I fully understood your reply..."I don't know about the breast of y'all butt that's funny stuff right there!"...

Suppose y'all think we'ins are boobs?

And Butch,

She is not deformed, her body is just not correctly proportioned to her fun bags....

Last edited:
Look big!

Wait til Ole Muther Nature (and gravity) takes over and y'all's bress will look like tube socks with a rock in the toe...

Kinda startin to look like beavertail cactus pads now...

Sorry Rev that's the best I could do! I have laughed pretty hard reading the replies and there are some good ones that almost had me in tears!!! HH Acman

stefen said:
Look big!

Wait til Ole Muther Nature (and gravity) takes over and y'all's bress will look like tube socks with a rock in the toe...

That Is Hiliarous !!Stefen, they'll look like ankle Warner's in about 50 years !! ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Look big!

are you suggesting in time she won,t be perty? Gotta be a cure. Cue Roy Orbison (sp.)music. Perty woman walkin down the street, perty woman the kind Stef likes to meet, perty woman,now are you lovely naturally?or is it plastic surgery............

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back