"Tell them what they have won Jonny!!"

Re: "Tell them what they have won Jonny!!"

My guess 816

BlueShadow said:
Easy, after careful recalibration of the co sine 4xSq, it was a simple deduction from the standard's oxidation and atmospheric charts, that a known and quite finite number of coins will be found with in that week by a simple triangulation of sub cortalized magnatronic vibes we can all see very clearly the "Magnus Pattern" of 18 coins per hr. thus replenished atmospheric ionaization leaves us with no other answer than 571 coins.
thank you
Blue
Uhhhh Yeah, Ok Blue Good luck!! ;D

drink-7-up said:

Its going to be to HOT to hunt
I live in the earthly version of Hell, it's never to hot to hunt ;D

In that case: 897. No rest for the weary (or is that the wicked?). ;)

My guess would be 925 coins

no particular reasons for choosing this # but it's the only number in my mind

925 coins

With your avatar, friend Unearthed72, I would think 666 would come to mind for you. ;D (That's not my guess, that's just an attempt to be funny.)

Maybe you have the number 925 in your head because that's the amount of pure silver in sterling silver? (That isn't my guess, either, although it is Unearthed72's guess thus far.)

Yikes! Probably a good thing that 14k gold isn't on your mind. hehehe

;D I believe since I've been in the forum I have read so much and seen so many things on pure silver thats one good possibility why that number is etched into my mind.

It's a visual brainwash i tell you :o,as for that potentially evil number..truth is i thought about that,but didn't want to sell my soul or anything.lol

338 ;D

I'll say 410. I'm an old Valley Junction boy. It's been hot back here, but if your use to Phoenix, you can take any heat.

383.5 coins ;)

HH
-GC

722 Happy Hunting! Be Safe!

;) RR

515, honestly didn't look through all the others so I hope I didn't copy anyone. Good luck!

djui5 said:

LOL, now that's what I call optimism!!! For ghostrider's sake, I hope you're right. For my sake, I hope you're grossly over.

Let's see, if ghostrider detects for 14 days and finds 2,365 coins...that would average out to about 169 coins per day? NO WAY!! ::)

508-COINS
1201-PULL-TABS
3-TOKENS
4-RINGS
AND A PARTRIGE IN A PEAR TREE LOL

HAVE A GREAT TRIP AND GOOD HUNTING.

bean man said:
I'll say 410. I'm an old Valley Junction boy. It's been hot back here, but if your use to Phoenix, you can take any heat.
I have hunted many times in VJ, I have found quite a few silver coins, in that old town district, that used to be acroos the tracks, if you know where I am talking about.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back