Strange Magic Medallion

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hoping someone can help with this one. I Took the Vaquero for a spin near an old (actually buried) gold mine and found this weird necklace/medallion about 5" down. I think it's brass. It actually looks like a coin but it has a hole to hang it from something. I'm sure it's not worth anything, I think it's fun just to find something I cant identify! I also like to be able to date the area from items to see the age of the targets in the area. I would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance, Scott

I just noticed that the star on the front of this medallion appears to have a crescent moon surrounding it. More symbolism, definitely not a Jewish thing... :icon_scratch:

magic coin1.jpg

Upvote 0

Attachments

• Victorian-pendant-in-neo-Egyptian-style-with-esoteric-abracadabra-text-by-Victor-Hugo-10074-39...jpg
    Victorian-pendant-in-neo-Egyptian-style-with-esoteric-abracadabra-text-by-Victor-Hugo-10074-39...jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 808
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back