Looking For Rain God's Gold, by Alfred Strong Lewis

Old Bookaroo

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
I'm looking for a copy of Rain God's Gold by Alfred Strong Lewis. I read about it in Tom Kollenborn's Legends of Superstition Mountain (there is a version here on TN).

If anyone can lead me in the right direction, please send me a PM.

I visited the very nice Superstition Mountain Museum, and I highly recommend a visit if you haven't been there - and even if you have. It is very well-maintained, quite informative, and the volunteers both friendly and helpful. They can't do much about the Arizona heat (100 at 9:00 am) but they put out the welcome mat.

DSCN0100.JPG

DSCN0110.JPG

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

I will be on the lookout for it. I run into a lot of old books and grab every Dutch, Arizona History, or Superstition Mountains book I can. Hope you find one

I will be on the lookout for it. I run into a lot of old books and grab every Dutch, Arizona History, or Superstition Mountains book I can. Hope you find one
Thank you!

When I was at the Museum I picked up a copy of "Bob Ward's Map of the Superstitiions." I'm glad to have it!

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Thank you!

When I was at the Museum I picked up a copy of "Bob Ward's Map of the Superstitiions." I'm glad to have it!

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo
If you can tell me what was the title of Tom's Story in his Legends of Superstition Mountains, I might be able to locate it, but I must see what he was talking about in the story. Cordially, Gregory E. Davis

I'm looking for a copy of Rain God's Gold by Alfred Strong Lewis. I read about it in Tom Kollenborn's Legends of Superstition Mountain (there is a version here on TN).

Sorry Bookaroo..I've looked through every resource I know of, and came up empty handed. WorldCat does not recognize the title. If the book exists, it was published by a private publisher, and all copies are in peoples collections.

Did find some references to Alfred Strong Lewis, but none of it referred to him authoring any books.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back