• Park 2 005.JPG
    Park 2 005.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 890
  • Large Coil 004.JPG
    Large Coil 004.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 890
Upvote 0
flenj said:
Crusader, I,m not always in the park, I am a member of the South Bucks MDC and regularly out on farms and pasture land.(dig this Sunday on rolled and seeded).
I,ve been detecting for about 35 years (56 if you include the time I spent detecting for arms cashes in the Troodos Mountains Cyprus as a young Royal Marine Commando).
I have had a permit to search the local parks for that 35 years (do you remember that we also needed a "Pipe Finders Licence" to detect as well.)
My first Roman and French Jetton came from a local park and I also have a 1036 Arther Canut in the local museum from another park. Parks were once common land and you can find some nice things,
Not just modern. Just had 4 more Hammies recorded on P.A.S on Wednesday to add to those that have been back recorded from before P.A.S.
John.F.
Just joking around, I have done parks, not many because as you know for the most part they have by-laws banning it.

I would like to see a picture of the '1036 Arther Canut'?

Your lucky you can get anything recorded on the PAS, slow is a massive understatement.

Why not start posting your field finds, I look forward to them, also I like group shots & not just the 'highlights'?

Good Luck & Happy Hunting, at least we have the rain :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back