Stormtroopers Mailbox Finds...Post them in here. (UPDATE 7-18)

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Stormtrooper's Mailbox Finds...Post them in here. (UPDATE 7-18)

Alright everyone. I have got a lot of PM's saying people are getting there coins. Now I wanna see who got what. Show em' off.

Thanks again guys!
Nathan

Update 7-18-07

I have a total of 17 packets left over from the first sale because people were unable to make the payments one way or the other (I understand things happen!). 3 of them are waiting for a buyer from the first sale that has already sent the payment, 14 of them have been confirmed available for sale.

I have had my mailbox filled with requests for more orders....but I only have so many left. So I have made contact with 6 people that requested more and have sold the remaining unpaid coin packets to them. Since I promised 2 gold coins and so far I havent seen any posts of the finds yet, they both may be in the remaining packets I have. I have no idea what I have because they are all sealed in the packets.

Anyway, Here is the list of the people that are getting more packets because they were the first to request them if any of them were unpaid for.....

ModernMiner
GoldenRoyBoy
BoobyDoo
Mike in Fla
Bill Gent
Treasure_Hunter

I am just letting the forum know this so they are aware that since no one has reported the gold finds yet...It's possible I still have them here or the buyer just didn't report them (strange not to report treasure find on here LOL). Either way, I just thought I would let you guys know that the hunt isn't over yet and good luck to the buyers of the remaining packets.

All the packets have been spoken for and are sold! I am sorry that I have no more to sell, but these 6 people were the first to ask and were offered them first. If I happen to run into any more collections that need to be sold...I will do it the same way so more people get the chance to get some. Thanks to the buyers and I am sorry I didn't have more for the people that requested some a little too late!

Upvote 0
Re: Stormtrooper's Mailbox Finds...Post them in here.

Burdie said:
I have my mail on hold and cant wait to get back home to find out what I have. Thanks this is fun.
Burdie

You back from vacation? Did you open the packets....We are all trying to find the gold coins. No one as of yet has claimed them.

Re: Stormtrooper's Mailbox Finds...Post them in here. (UPDATE 7-18)

Hey Postmaster open my mail and see if I hit Gold! Lord oh Lord I will not be home for another 5 days. This is killing me. :D :D :D I can't wait to get home. Have a chance on panning for gold so can't pass it up.
Burdie

Hello Nathan & Friends!
I got my last two packages in the mail today giving me a total of 12 packages. My apologies for messing up my first ten packages as I received them the same day I was working on getting my other coins organized and managed to mix them all together. Here's a breakdown of what I received today and pictures of most of my other goodies as well. I'm happy although I received no gold! :( Again, I apologize Nathan for the delay in getting these pics posted ---

Package 11
1916 Mercury AU-55 Valued @ $30.00
1969-S Cameo Jefferson Nickel Valued @ $1.00
(1) 1936 Pennia
(20) Assorted date Wheats
(2) Jefferson Nickels 1953- & 1958-

Package Twelve

1951-D Roosevelt Dime Rated BU Valued @ $2.25
1908-S Indian Head Rated F-12 Valued @ $85.00
(14) Assorted Date Wheats (3) Uncirculated
(2) Jefferson Nickels both 1948-

4l71mz6.jpg

American Coinage

4rbez6b.jpg

Bootles of Foreign!!!

Found in my mailbox today.
A package from Stormtrooper154 and one of the envelopes had only one coin in it.

Surprise.jpg

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stormtrooper!

I went to work today, first day back after being off for two weeks due to my car crash and of course, none of my work got done while I was gone. It was a difficult and super stressful day, but I made it through and then even as difficult, driving home back through the area of the accident. So I have the first day back under my belt, I made it through and actually performed very well today, so I was very satisfied and relieved to get back at it.

and then, I got my mail.

Dang, I am on top of the clouds right now (no meds needed!...lol)

1877-S 5 Dol Half Eagle. From what I can gather via internet research, the value is about $400 in the shape it's in .

Thanks again Stormtrooper.
WOW!!!

Golden Smiles!
BDoo

Attachments

• 5 Dol Gold Front.jpg
    5 Dol Gold Front.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 306
  • 5 Dol Gold Back.jpg
    5 Dol Gold Back.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 293
  • Surprise.jpg
    Surprise.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 306
  • 5 Dol Gold Front.jpg
    5 Dol Gold Front.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 309
  • 5 Dol Gold Back.jpg
    5 Dol Gold Back.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 301

BDoo,
You lucky Dog!!! ;D Congrats to you. That's like opening up one of the golden tickets on Willy Wonka. ;D What a fantastic coin!
-MM-

Thanks MM!!

I was shakin like a had drank 5 Redbull's after I opened it.
What a rush!! I still can't believe it.

Smiles!
BDoo

Hey Hey....Congrats on the gold. I knew it had to be out there somewhere! Thats awesome!!!

Great find Boobydoo, it couldn't have went to a nicer guy....

stormtrooper,that was a good idea to dispurse the coins in the way that you did(a blind grab bag of sorts),seeing what people have gotten in them for minimal cost I'm sorry i did not see the first post pertaining to this earlier.

Congrats to all who got some nice stuff

~Shawn~

Congratulations on the gold coin, Bdoo!

The whole thing was a great idea and a lot of fun!

I'm sure who ever collected these coins would be pleased they were re-collected this way!

Everyone came out a winner! (Especially Bdoo! :D)

Ridley

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back