Stormtroopers Mailbox Finds...Post them in here. (UPDATE 7-18)

Stormtrooper154

Bronze Member
Nov 27, 2006
Portland, OR
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Stormtrooper's Mailbox Finds...Post them in here. (UPDATE 7-18)

Alright everyone. I have got a lot of PM's saying people are getting there coins. Now I wanna see who got what. Show em' off.

Thanks again guys!
Nathan

Update 7-18-07

I have a total of 17 packets left over from the first sale because people were unable to make the payments one way or the other (I understand things happen!). 3 of them are waiting for a buyer from the first sale that has already sent the payment, 14 of them have been confirmed available for sale.

I have had my mailbox filled with requests for more orders....but I only have so many left. So I have made contact with 6 people that requested more and have sold the remaining unpaid coin packets to them. Since I promised 2 gold coins and so far I havent seen any posts of the finds yet, they both may be in the remaining packets I have. I have no idea what I have because they are all sealed in the packets.

Anyway, Here is the list of the people that are getting more packets because they were the first to request them if any of them were unpaid for.....

ModernMiner
GoldenRoyBoy
BoobyDoo
Mike in Fla
Bill Gent
Treasure_Hunter

I am just letting the forum know this so they are aware that since no one has reported the gold finds yet...It's possible I still have them here or the buyer just didn't report them (strange not to report treasure find on here LOL). Either way, I just thought I would let you guys know that the hunt isn't over yet and good luck to the buyers of the remaining packets.

All the packets have been spoken for and are sold! I am sorry that I have no more to sell, but these 6 people were the first to ask and were offered them first. If I happen to run into any more collections that need to be sold...I will do it the same way so more people get the chance to get some. Thanks to the buyers and I am sorry I didn't have more for the people that requested some a little too late!

Upvote 0

Attachments

• StormsMBF1.jpg
    StormsMBF1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 712
  • StormsMBF2.jpg
    StormsMBF2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 717
  • StormsMBF3.jpg
    StormsMBF3.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 711
  • StormsMBF4.jpg
    StormsMBF4.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 714
Re: Stormtrooper's Mailbox Finds...Post them in here.

got my coins today. NO gold :'(

Oh well I got some nice coins and I feel good about what I got and what the money went for. I will post pictures later. My wife used the Digital Camera and ran the battery down and didn't charge it back up.

Got my 1 packet yesterday and I'm VERY happy with what I got! No gold but still, I've been wanting to start collecting coins for awhile and this, along with what I have found detecting, is a nice start.
Here's what I got...

In Holders - 1948 Franklin Half Dollar MS - 60 (my fav. of all I got!) 1937 - D Merc. Dime, 1961 Rhodesia Penny, 1927 Belgium Dime, 1948 Czechoslovakia 50 whatever piece...lol

Loose - 1953 Nickle, 1927 Indian Head Nickle (in pretty decent shape) 17 Wheat Pennies

Thank you Storm, I am VERY happy with this!

MetalFury said:
Got my 1 packet yesterday and I'm VERY happy with what I got! No gold but still, I've been wanting to start collecting coins for awhile and this, along with what I have found detecting, is a nice start.
Here's what I got...

In Holders - 1948 Franklin Half Dollar MS - 60 (my fav. of all I got!) 1937 - D Merc. Dime, 1961 Rhodesia Penny, 1927 Belgium Dime, 1948 Czechoslovakia 50 whatever piece...lol

Loose - 1953 Nickle, 1927 Indian Head Nickle (in pretty decent shape) 17 Wheat Pennies

Thank you Storm, I am VERY happy with this!

You are welcome! I am glad you are happy with the purchase and Thank you!

Re: Stormtrooper's Mailbox Finds...Post them in here. (UPDATE 7-18)

:'(
I wish I wouldn't have been cheap and ordered some.

Baldingboy said:
:'(
I wish I wouldn't have been cheap and ordered some.

No biggy...Hopefully you will have a chance again!

MODERN MINER STRIKES GOLD!!!
O.K., just kidding. I wanted to see how that sounded. ;D
I received some more great coins today from the Stormeister.
Thanks Storm!

My US coins were:
1868 Shield type nickel (VF-20) - A beautiful coin!
1929P Merc
1940S Merc
1941 Merc
1937S Merc
1913 Barber dime
1910 V-nickel
1903 V-nickel
1901 IH (EF-40) - LOVE IT!
1930S Buffalo nickel
Jefferson nickels - 1941 , 1955 , 1959
20 asst'd 1940's & 50's wheats.

Foreign Coins:
1940 Canadian silver 10 cent
1959 Poland 10Z (BU) - Cool coin!
1888 Bulgaria 10
1946 - 5 centavos
1948 Italy 10 lire
1931 & 1932 Canadian 1 cent

Good luck on the digs this w/end everyone!
-MM-

MM, I am glad you are happy with the coins! However, I am wondering who got some gold and isn't sharing LOL. I just sent out 5 more packets today and I only have a couple left. No one has PM'ed me or E-mailed me or posted saying they got gold....I only have a few left to send, just waiting on the payments. What are the odds of sending both gold coins to one person :o

Hey storm..I'm sure they'll turn up....just to be sure, check and see that cute kid of yours isn't pedaling around on a new bike.. ;D ;D

Got mine today!! :o :o :o

No gold, but I'm very happy with the package. Just wish I had ordered a few more ;D

1929 Standing Liberty quarter
1938 Merc
1925-s Merc
1919 Finland 1 Pennia uncirculated (no idea of it's worth)
1954/56/58 denver mint uncirculated wheaties
various other wheaties, couple various foreign and a 1928 buffalo nickel

AND

AND

The 1909 VDB cent!!!! SWEET ;D ;D

Thanks Storm Trooper!!

Just out of curiousity, how much were you selling a packet for? I tried to find a price from the original post, but must have missed it

Asher

great mailbox finds ! i missed out also :( sure hope there will be another in the future i'll try not to miss out next time ;)

Will post pics of mine tomorrow. Who got the gold?? Come on the suspense is killing me. If the last people don't pay I will buy their envelopes!!!

Copperhead said:
Hey storm..I'm sure they'll turn up....just to be sure, check and see that cute kid of yours isn't pedaling around on a new bike.. ;D ;D

:o :o :o I new she didn't "Find that bike"!!! Dang her LOL

bugsybrown said:
Just out of curiousity, how much were you selling a packet for? I tried to find a price from the original post, but must have missed it

Asher

$13 + $1 S/H

All funds going to help recently widowed family friend and her son. They are moving to Seattle so her son can go to a new flight training based high school. Ony 75 kids nationwide accepted each year.

djui5 said:
Got mine today!! :o :o :o

No gold, but I'm very happy with the package. Just wish I had ordered a few more ;D

1929 Standing Liberty quarter
1938 Merc
1925-s Merc
1919 Finland 1 Pennia uncirculated (no idea of it's worth)
1954/56/58 denver mint uncirculated wheaties
various other wheaties, couple various foreign and a 1928 buffalo nickel

AND

AND

The 1909 VDB cent!!!! SWEET ;D ;D

Thanks Storm Trooper!!

I am glad you enjoyed your packet! Thanks for the purchase!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back