Sometimes it is better to be lucky than good

Coasty

Feb 2, 2010
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
Was out and about found an old barn found a lot of junk then bingo! I came across an old glass milk bottle it was pretty dirty when I dug it out I could not believe my eyes. It was filled with buffalo nickels dates were 1934, 1936, 1937 and 1930. Took them home and ran then through my ultrasonic cleaner with just distilled water. They all came out with viewable dates and the bottle cleaned up nicely too.
bffcache.jpg

Upvote 65
Was out and about found an old barn found a lot of junk then bingo! I came across an old glass milk bottle it was pretty dirty when I dug it out I could not believe my eyes. It was filled with buffalo nickels dates were 1934, 1936, 1937 and 1930. Took them home and ran then through my ultrasonic cleaner with just distilled water. They all came out with viewable dates and the bottle cleaned up nicely too.
View attachment 2163519
Now I know why I can't find any lol

View attachment 2163519
Congratulations on the big herd.
That was a good sum of money in the depression.

View attachment 2163519
If I was you idd be careful from now on you've probably used up all your good luck in a single swing 😆

Milk that's safe for little folks would be nice..

Congrats on the cache recovery!!!
And the bottle.
Milk hasn't always been a quiet subject.

Milk that's safe for little folks would be nice..

Congrats on the cache recovery!!!
And the bottle.
Milk hasn't always been a quiet subject.

Just when you thought the land of milk and honey meant how many greenbacks you can make huh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back