Some silver

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
It's been so hot and dry (no rain) around here lately that I've been hunting mostly at night. Here's a few finds from the weekend. The larger silver chain is almost a half ounce. And yes, I dug up the magnifying glass.
Hotdry.jpg
Cheers!

Ridley

Upvote 0
Nice finds Ridley!! Love that huge silver chain, blingy for sure!!

Hey, I found a gold boz style chain today just like the gold one in your photo. Mine is 14kt and not broken, which is always nice.

Congrats buddy!

Smiles!
BDoo

Neat finds, Ridley!

;) RR

Ridley said:
It's been so hot and dry (no rain) around here lately that I've been hunting mostly at night. Here's a few finds from the weekend. The larger silver chain is almost a half ounce. And yes, I dug up the magnifying glass.

Cheers!

Ridley

Man, it's not hot around here yet. This is still springtime weather. Congrats on the nice finds.

Mike

Nice Loop (Magnifying Glass), I would use that on my coins!!
Insane gangster chain!

WTG, Keep @ it and HH!!

Great chain and mag glass. Just love it. I had a chain yesterday that I thought was silver when I found it (half was still underground). Looked to be a few ounces :P. Turned out to be stainless steel >:(. I mean, come on. If you are going to lose a chain necklace for me to find, at least make it worth my while ;).

I'm giving up on schools for a while and switching back to houses and old parks. Figured I've practiced enough.

HH.

Nice finds and congrats on the silver! Looks like the charm/pendant was in a fire or was it made that way? HH, Mike

Great silver Ridley! I know what you mean about the heat! I went out for a bit of hunting today and didn't stay long. :-\

Congrats on those great finds!

Nana :)

Dave,
Very nice silver chain Dude.
The only chain I've found so far is attached to a large metal ball, and the other end around my leg. >:(
Hope my wife doesn't read this. :o :o :o :o ;)
Way to go Bling King!
-MM-

that looks like a good day to me! congrats on all of that silver!

Nice silver necklace, Ridley!! Looks just like the one I found back in January.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Attachments

• IMG_0307 (800 x 600).jpg
    IMG_0307 (800 x 600).jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 459
I :-\n broad daylight with the sun shining directly in the hole, I still have difficulties finding what I'm looking for..how in the heck do you find anything at night?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back