silver Saturday

scdirtsquid

Greenie
Aug 8, 2011
Florence area SC
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I went to the park today to get the nickels i have left in the ground. I found 13 of my nickels and 2 silvers. A 1964 D "Rosie" and a rather large St. Christopher medal. Also, found additional $3.16 in clad. I have been cherry picking this park for the last 2 1/2 weeks. I have been hitting this park fast and often because of intermural football is getting ready to start. I may have a little more time left to go and get some more nickels.This is my first post with pictures. I know i have a ton to learn. I hope the pic comes out ok. HH

Squid
It is all fun and games until the next good recovery.

Attachments

• 455.JPG
    455.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 455
Upvote 0
Need to work on your pictures... ??? :icon_scratch:

I love the those silver religious metals though and nice dime, good hunting ! :icon_thumleft: :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! :D ;D

Nice job! :icon_thumright: I had a silver Saturday also, we may as well try for a silver Sunday too right? :thumbsup:

Much better, :icon_thumleft: here is some tips for clearer pictures..... :headbang: First make sure your Macro setting is on, that looks like a little flower. Then make sure your not to close to the item your taking a picture of. Hold very still and press the snap picture button halfway down, that should auto focus. Then wait a sec let it focus and take your picture. Have fun and.... :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Much better, :icon_thumleft: here is some tips for clearer pictures..... :headbang: First make sure your Macro setting is on, that looks like a little flower. Then make sure your not to close to the item your taking a picture of. Hold very still and press the snap picture button halfway down, that should auto focus. Then wait a sec let it focus and take your picture. Have fun and.... :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

Thanks for the tips . I will work at that. :icon_pirat:

Squid

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back