THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Mornin all.

Oh yeah, well so it goes
Yeah so it goes
Oh that sweet heirloom
Them abbey stones
Yeah, let's take a chance and roll the bones
Go crash that car
Unplug your phone
Yeah and sell your belongings
All your clever drawings try to make a dollar
From the grave
Yeah and sell them belongings
All them clever drawings try to make a dollar
From the grave
But whose to blame
Well so it goes
Oh so it goes
Them city boys in country clothes
Oh let's take a chance and roll the bones
Go crash that car
Unplug their phone
Yeah try to forget all them enemies and debts
They'll just chase you round and give you sour dreams
Yeah, try to forget all them enemies and debts
So they'll just chase you around and give you sour dreams
Yeah so it seems
Yeah so struggle all you like
Yeah put up the good fight
They say that someday everybody dies alone
Yeah struggle all you like
Put up the good fight
They say that someday everybody dies alone
Oh but I say who really knows
But hey
Who knows
Yeah hey who knows
Yeah hey who really knows

I know a "roll the bones" song! Best thing to come out of Canada... 'cept Pepj!!! :headbang:

:nono: Damn bear better not!! He did.......:BangHead::laughing7:

bear and garbage can.jpg

As soon as his crotch was in my face in that clip I bailed. 🤢
Why wear pants 3 sizes to small? As they say in England...from Top Gear UK best show ever... My plums! :nono: :laughing7:
Better version.

Why wear pants 3 sizes to small? As they say in England...from Top Gear UK best show ever... My plums! :nono: :laughing7:
Better version.

Yeah top gear was ok to watch. The attempts at remakes were dismal though, especially with that friends guy in it. They tried here twice but it just didn't work.
Our muscle cars were gone by then and it was lame.
I guess tight jeans on young guys are better than lycra on old bike rider guys.

View attachment 2170321
I must have a dozen pics on my trail cam from those boogers just before they make a big mess out of my can. :BangHead:
I just bought some perimeter tripwire devices that blow a 12ga shell online. I set one up by the garbage can and one on my camp trailer that the prick keeps going into.
Can't wait to hear that thing go off, I'll be laughing my ass off!

View attachment 2170321
Got your bin? Put chilli powder in it.
Not the same but a place I lived a possum took up residence in the roof. Possum poo and pee 😒
I drilled a small hole and stuck a thin cane stick up there with butter on it. Few nights it got used to it and would chew on it. Then I coated the butter with super hot chilli. Stuck it up there, heard it scamper as fast as it could to the stick, few movements, quiet for several seconds then pow, never heard anything run so fast :laughing7:
Never came back.

I must have a dozen pics on my trail cam from those boogers just before they make a big mess out of my can. :BangHead:
I just bought some perimeter tripwire devices that blow a 12ga shell online. I set one up by the garbage can and one on my camp trailer that the prick keeps going into.
Can't wait to hear that thing go off, I'll be laughing my ass off!
Yep! I have one on the way,, also concussion flame rounds.

Got your bin? Put chilli powder in it.
Not the same but a place I lived a possum took up residence in the roof. Possum poo and pee 😒
I drilled a small hole and stuck a thin cane stick up there with butter on it. Few nights it got used to it and would chew on it. Then I coated the butter with super hot chilli. Stuck it up there, heard it scamper as fast as it could to the stick, few movements, quiet for several seconds then pow, never heard anything run so fast :laughing7:
Never came back.
I have Carolina reaper pepper balls and found out you can get pepper shotgun rounds!! Holy crap!!!

I have Carolina reaper pepper balls and found out you can get pepper shotgun rounds!! Holy crap!!!
Few people here id happily fire those at :laughing7:................ repeatedly.
Love my hot stuff. I grew a cross between the reaper and I think if I recall a scorpion a few yrs ago. Oh man they were crazy. As much as I have been a chilli fan since a kid they were actually unbearable. You couldn't taste the food it was simply "why did I eat this?". A beautiful one though which I never got to grow here where we are due to not being here long enough to bother but will for sure as I saved the seeds, a Jalapeno that was a cross but I never found out what with, looks like a normal jalapeno but easy 5 times hotter with a nice taste. Exact size and shape as a green jalapeno but is marbled green and bright red.
Chilli shotgun pellets, you guys have all the fun! I was born in the wrong country 😆

Few people here id happily fire those at :laughing7:................ repeatedly.
Love my hot stuff. I grew a cross between the reaper and I think if I recall a scorpion a few yrs ago. Oh man they were crazy. As much as I have been a chilli fan since a kid they were actually unbearable. You couldn't taste the food it was simply "why did I eat this?". A beautiful one though which I never got to grow here where we are due to not being here long enough to bother but will for sure as I saved the seeds, a Jalapeno that was a cross but I never found out what with, looks like a normal jalapeno but easy 5 times hotter with a nice taste. Exact size and shape as a green jalapeno but is marbled green and bright red.
Chilli shotgun pellets, you guys have all the fun! I was born in the wrong country 😆
Giant cloud of fine mist it says, yep i have semi auto shotguns!!!!

I have most of these, if i don't friends do!

When I was younger and had all my guns my favourite was a Chekoslovaki shotgun round called an SBall Solid. Now in the shotgun I had it was accurate. The vid they are old. They were ribbed and destroyed anything you shot.
I hit big buck Roos with them and they were done and dusted falling backwards when hit. Other rounds from rifles like 270s and 30/30 they just dropped. Nothing like the S Balls. We tested too with the Shotys we had, mine and a mates, and they hit within a 6 inch radius out to 100 meters. That was when they were new and fresh. Was my Roo round of choice. Could be used and we did in full choke shotguns as the plastic whatever surround compressed. My mates was more open choke than mine and I still recall my full choke did better. We got them back then for 18 bucks a 20 round box.
They were at the time lethal. Became quickly illegal. The distance they are trying from, pffftt. They didn't come close to what the original rounds were capable of.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back