Short serving monarchs

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
Hey hey diggers!
How about these guys?
Willie 4 and Eddie 7 , less than a decade on the throne for each, seven and nine years respectively.
Always nice to see these guys show up once in a while to say howdy since they dont show up too often and especially together...it must be those giant royal ears..they seem prominent on my coins so they must have heard me coming lol
Until next time ....try to sneak up on them before they are gone

Attachments

• 20241011_112328.jpg
    20241011_112328.jpg
    501.3 KB · Views: 19
  • 20241011_112255.jpg
    20241011_112255.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 12
Upvote 2
Nicely done!

I got a one yesterday as well.
No real hope for a Willie at this site that I have.

How about George 4? He was only king for 10 years too. Eddie 8 wasn't around long enough to even make a coin! Who knows how long Chuck will be around. I've seen a few bills and coins have started to come out in circulation.

How about George 4? He was only king for 10 years too. Eddie 8 wasn't around long enough to even make a coin! Who knows how long Chuck will be around. I've seen a few bills and coins have started to come out in circulation.
I guess I had a chance at a Geo lV and a Charlie lll ( it could happen!)yesterday but our site wasnt giving up a whole lot.
I feel I was just lucky enough to get these guys to come home with me

Nicely done!

I got a one yesterday as well.
No real hope for a Willie at this site that I have.
I just saw that...not the aurora lol
I'm more surprised by the old stuff that shows up at newer sites, that stuff keeps hope alive

I just saw that...not the aurora lol
I'm more surprised by the old stuff that shows up at newer sites, that stuff keeps hope alive
I realized this morning that I had never dug a 1902 ever.
Seems the dimes were scarce, have a few Fish scales though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back