Season finale of Superstition Mountains show....

For me it's the Bradshaws. There are literally 100's of thousands of acres of good gold bearing ground here in AZ that's open to prospect. You just have to decide what areas interest you the most, do your research, and then get your boots on the ground and hit the washes and the hills.

Are you using the right equipment?

Eric Deleel is the guest on Gold Radio Talk:Gold Prospecting Talk Show tonight (4/14/15) at 7PM EST. The show lasts about 1-2 hours. Eric is the member of the team on the"Legends of the Superstition Mountains" show that allegedly found the Jesuit cross in the bat cave! You can call up the show live and ask him questions!

--Somecaver

Eric Deleel is the guest on Gold Radio Talk:Gold Prospecting Talk Show tonight (4/14/15) at 7PM EST. The show lasts about 1-2 hours. Eric is the member of the team on the"Legends of the Superstition Mountains" show that allegedly found the Jesuit cross in the bat cave! You can call up the show live and ask him questions!

--Somecaver

spamming treasurenet? whats the dude gonna say? yeah we threw the cross on the wall so we can get better ratings next year? gimme a break.only thing that made the show bearable was some of the scenery..cant get that on the radio

Give the guy a break! Eric was the one that took the FULL Curse of the Superstitions!

He decided to go detecting in a cholla field late at night, and when someone shot off a gun, he jumped back into a cholla. About $10,000 worth of his personal metal detectors got washed into Apache Lake in a storm. He lost his job while filming. When he got home, his wife told him she wanted a divorce. In one of the scenes, he had to borrow someone's 4Runner to drive. While driving it, he blew the motor.

Looks like everybody else got away okay, but he took the full blast of the curse.

Mike

all sounds like typical reality tv stuff to me. but im sure he will be ok.10 grand in detectors huh? what part of the lake exactly?

Give the guy a break! Eric was the one that took the FULL Curse of the Superstitions!

He decided to go detecting in a cholla field late at night, and when someone shot off a gun, he jumped back into a cholla. About $10,000 worth of his personal metal detectors got washed into Apache Lake in a storm. He lost his job while filming. When he got home, his wife told him she wanted a divorce. In one of the scenes, he had to borrow someone's 4Runner to drive. While driving it, he blew the motor.

Looks like everybody else got away okay, but he took the full blast of the curse.

Mike

Mike - wrong Eric. Also, that's an awful lot of personal information there that I wouldn't want shared if I were the person involved. Plenty of us heard the stories about Eric M's problems, but he should probably be the one to share it if he wants it known.

Eric was the one that took the FULL Curse of the Superstitions!

Mike

Howdy Gollum,

I didn't realize a big guy like you believed in superstitious curse's, did you know that treasure cave bat guano can cure baldness!

Sincerely,

Infosponge

Last edited:

Mike

maybe the curse just hasn't caught up with the rest of them yet..lol

Howdy Gollum,

I didn't realize a big guy like you believed in superstitious curse's, did you know that treasure cave bat guano can cure baldness!

Sincerely,

Infosponge

Lies lies lies. If that were true - I'd share it with Gollum, frank and I both! As far as I know - im the only one that has been there within the last few months from this forum.

Franks and Gollum- I'll go back. I want $500 per ounce of bat guano to cure baldness. Lord knows - I need it too :;

Mike - wrong Eric. Also, that's an awful lot of personal information there that I wouldn't want shared if I were the person involved. Plenty of us heard the stories about Eric M's problems, but he should probably be the one to share it if he wants it known.

i think he lost any rights to privacy when he did the reality show

I know Eric. For some reason, I don't know why, I saw DeLeel and thought of him. Eric, his buddies from Idaho, myself, and our biker buddy Casey Edwards went drinking one night last July in AJ at La Casita. HAHAHA Also, for those that do believe in curses, possible cursees should be documented.

Hey Buddy,

Just pluck some of that hair off'n yer face and stick it on yer head, you would look like you had an afro! Haven't seen you around here for a while. How ya been? Been doin' any diggin' lately, or are things still really nasty in the Tumacacori Mts? Since most of y'all don't know Infosponge, let's just say that he puts Gimli the Dwarf to shame:

gimli.jpg

Mike

Last edited:
I agree...it is scripted quite a bit..alot actually... I spent 7 years hiking the desert and mountains of the Bartlett Lake Area. I also hiked 3 days in and 3 days out of the Supes...I can tell you that I had to use every ounce of my Marine Corps training to survive..it was rough to say the least. Physically you have to be in serious shape or you will not make it..period...those guys are not qualified or trained to be out there.

I agree...it is scripted quite a bit..alot actually... I spent 7 years hiking the desert and mountains of the Bartlett Lake Area. I also hiked 3 days in and 3 days out of the Supes...I can tell you that I had to use every ounce of my Marine Corps training to survive..it was rough to say the least. Physically you have to be in serious shape or you will not make it..period...those guys are not qualified or trained to be out there.

Its difficult to say who is qualified and who isn't in the Superstitions. Summer heat is a great equalizer and even the most experienced hiker can fall victim to it.
I doubt that many have done three days alone and unassisted in the range (assuming you were alone). Either way, three days is about as impressive as it gets.

Welcome to TNet!

Except for the heat, the Supers are not hard to survive in. Ample food and water if you know where to look.

Mike

I still cannot even fathom how they got away with saying that Jesuit cross was in the top of Batshit Cave. Because it isn't, hope some poor info stealing douche like Kurt doesn't kill himself trying to get up there to steal the imaginary cross.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back