RMS Titanic Inc. Wins Legal Battle...For Now

MiddenMonster

Bronze Member
Dec 29, 2004
Down in the pit
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 GTA
Looks like RMS Titanic Inc. is good to go for their expedition in the next couple of weeks. The U.S. government threw in the towel for this expedition, but may go to the mattresses again for future expeditions. Big question is whether the Titanic is a grave site or a wreck, and how the 2017 pact between the United States and Britain plays into it. This has all the makings of a serious rumble. Link below, and if the login box pops up, click the "X" in the upper right corner to close it, or create an account and log in if you are so inclined:

US Ends Legal Fight Against Titanic Expedition; Battles Over Future Dives Are Still Possible

When RMS Titanic Inc allowed James Delgado to go on one of their trips to the Titanic they created a monster. I said at the time that they will regret that day. What are the names of the people in the Government that are trying to stop RMS from bringing up artifacts or even making trips to the Titanic. Can someone please expose who these GOVERNMENT people are. Is it Searh Inc?
Also I urge people here on Treasurenet to write to Judge Smith and explain the frustration with Archies in Florida and elsewhere the problems treasure hunters have with government intervention.
Hon. Rebecca Beach Smith
600 Granby Street
Norfolk, VA. 23510
Re respectful

Spend all that money to just send a robotic submersible down to take pictures?

Hell no....rules or not, if I was financing that trip they'd definitely be bringing something home.
evil.gif

What are the names of the people in the Government that are trying to stop RMS from bringing up artifacts or even making trips to the Titanic.
I don't think it comes down to the names of specific people trying to stop the recovery of artifacts. I'm thinking it's committees, 3rd party experts, university types, etc. The actual person(s) you are going to be able to get names for are the people who merely sign off on what the nameless faces put in the report that ends up on the desk(s) of the signatories, i.e the petty functionaries/bureaucrats paid by your tax dollars. That way, your elected officials and bureaucrats don't have to be accountable because they just point to the nameless faces crowd.

Hell no....rules or not, if I was financing that trip they'd definitely be bringing something home.
If I read the article correctly, they do have at least tentative permission to bring back the radio that sent the distress calls. RMS Titanic Inc. technically has rights to the site, but they are caught between the whims of the U.S. government and the pact between the United States and Britain. It's like if you owned a large farm with a creek running through it, but had to get the permission of several government agencies to use the creek water for your crops or livestock.

When RMS Titanic Inc allowed James Delgado to go on one of their trips to the Titanic they created a monster. I said at the time that they will regret that day. What are the names of the people in the Government that are trying to stop RMS from bringing up artifacts or even making trips to the Titanic. Can someone please expose who these GOVERNMENT people are. Is it Searh Inc?
Also I urge people here on Treasurenet to write to Judge Smith and explain the frustration with Archies in Florida and elsewhere the problems treasure hunters have with government intervention.
Hon. Rebecca Beach Smith
600 Granby Street
Norfolk, VA. 23510
Re respectful
I know first hand and have proof James Delgado added a name to a 450 year old document after it was translated from old French to new French to English, and he doesn't know any thing about mapping and GPS, this guy is a joke, honestly he is a fake and a history changer as in making up stuff.

I know first hand and have proof James Delgado added a name to a 450 year old document after it was translated from old French to new French to English, and he doesn't know any thing about mapping and GPS, this guy is a joke, honestly he is a fake and a history changer as in making up stuff.
Their ship will be in Providence this week and I will visit it, it's only 15 minutes away from me. Delgado is a self-righteous ivory tower A hole, I agree with you 100%

Marconi Beach

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back