Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It’s been day after day of rain lately, but I did score these Nextdoor treasures today only a few miles away. An elderly couple sold their farm land to a developer. They also sold their house and are getting rid of some things. These were posted on Nextdoor today so I jumped at the chance to “rescue” them. Oh yeah, they were FREE too. 👍

1) Butter churn - I’m hoping it is antique. Any input would be greatly appreciated. It is complete. The vessel itself has a “4” stamped into it. I’m assuming that means 4 gallons?
The lid has a figure stamped into it to. It looks like a partial “8” or a strangely shaped “3”?

2) The old phone is heavy and complete. The crank on the side still works and the bells ring like they should. Saw a small label inside.
No idea on the age, but I know it’s before my time. (Be nice 😆 )

3) The radio is from Sears. Not that great of shape but it’s complete. I will gut it and use the parts for my robot creations.

All in all a good day. 👍
MM

Attachments

• IMG_7590.jpeg
    IMG_7590.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_7596.jpeg
    IMG_7596.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7593.jpeg
    IMG_7593.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7595.jpeg
    IMG_7595.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7594.jpeg
    IMG_7594.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7592.jpeg
    IMG_7592.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7597.jpeg
    IMG_7597.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 39
  • IMG_7598.jpeg
    IMG_7598.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7591.jpeg
    IMG_7591.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7599.jpeg
    IMG_7599.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7560.jpeg
    IMG_7560.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7545.jpeg
    IMG_7545.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 49
Upvote 16
It’s been day after day of rain lately, but I did score these Nextdoor treasures today only a few miles away. An elderly couple sold their farm land to a developer. They also sold their house and are getting rid of some things. These were posted on Nextdoor today so I jumped at the chance to “rescue” them. Oh yeah, they were FREE too. 👍

1) Butter churn - I’m hoping it is antique. Any input would be greatly appreciated. It is complete. The vessel itself has a “4” stamped into it. I’m assuming that means 4 gallons?
The lid has a figure stamped into it to. It looks like a partial “8” or a strangely shaped “3”?

2) The old phone is heavy and complete. The crank on the side still works and the bells ring like they should. Saw a small label inside.
No idea on the age, but I know it’s before my time. (Be nice 😆 )

3) The radio is from Sears. Not that great of shape but it’s complete. I will gut it and use the parts for my robot creations.

All in all a good day. 👍
MM
Nice finds and cool robots!🤖

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back