RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

images.jpg

20211109_080503.jpg

The more I clean my finds....the more dates I'm pulling. Things are looking good and fit my date range....or the dates im preferring for the site. Another wick adjuster from an oil lamp. This one looks like a Venus brand patented in 1807. I was hoping to pull some script off the adjuster wheel.....the other recent one was blank.....this one had what I wanted to see. So far my dateable objects range from 1807-1857 !! These are the years that are almost impossible to find artifacts from here in the keys....the forgotten years !!

ccfc128d-.JPG

My bahamian friends cache....funny how its all American gold in the bahamas. According to research on the property this American merchant captain was double dipping.....he had a home and wife in the U.S. and also had a wife and kids in the bahamas. My friends were able to sell 4 key date coins from this cache for a substantial amount of money !! They still have the bulk of the gold !!

View attachment 1989798
The more I clean my finds....the more dates I'm pulling. Things are looking good and fit my date range....or the dates im preferring for the site. Another wick adjuster from an oil lamp. This one looks like a Venus brand patented in 1807. I was hoping to pull some script off the adjuster wheel.....the other recent one was blank.....this one had what I wanted to see. So far my dateable objects range from 1807-1857 !! These are the years that are almost impossible to find artifacts from here in the keys....the forgotten years !!
Looking with my new magnifier im thinking its dated 1867 ??

Oh and look at my new magnifier !! Wow she's a beauty.
16364652731685110104767363419530.jpg

View attachment 1989801
My bahamian friends cache....funny how its all American gold in the bahamas. According to research on the property this American merchant captain was double dipping.....he had a home and wife in the U.S. and also had a wife and kids in the bahamas. My friends were able to sell 4 key date coins from this cache for a substantial amount of money !! They still have the bulk of the gold !!
I hate it when I drool :tongue3::laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back