RANDOM PICTURE THREAD - Post ANY of your favorite pictures here to share with Tnet...

20210813_104122.jpg
20210813_104134.jpg

Islamoradamark found this one....dang he's a good hunter....always finding new spots !!

IMG_4168.JPG
IMG_4169.JPG

A piece from the boco chico NAS.....The emerald was found with the coins....this is one piece from a cache of coins found somewhere on this long stretch of beach !! I believe this coin dates to our wreck....1560s !! Wow thats old. The vessel the coins were found in was cone shaped at the bottom.....it would have had a net around it and would've been hung overhead in a Spanish galleon !!

Im glad I don't listen to people who say there is no treasure left in the keys !!.....people already got it !! There's nothing out there...your wasting your time...ETC..ETC..
I've herd it time and time again....HAAA HAA !!
20211105_141356.jpg
yup...I quit !! Theres nothing left !!

Im glad I don't listen to people who say there is no treasure left in the keys !!.....people already got it !! There's nothing out there...your wasting your time...ETC..ETC..
I've herd it time and time again....HAAA HAA !! View attachment 1989171yup...I quit !! Theres nothing left !!
YOU just keep at it ! There's plenty of unaccounted for treasures left . The more people say there's nothing left just leaves more for you to find :) Gotta Think Positive !:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back