RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
4a794959b996b2ecae73848b36856761.jpgYep:hello2:

d3b5cf4302bbff652f7a75408fa8fd34.gif Whoa!!!!! Hope she wasn't hurt bad.

Now he needs to line his dirt driveway with half buried automobile tires to complete that BUBBA COOL look.

Yep.

Gives a whole new meaning to thread bare.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

I have finally got two of my rusty relics cleaned (enough for me, anyway:tongue3:).

Toy cast iron skillet found on my farm last year.

The toy gun I found at my parent's house last year. We have determined that it had to be my brother's. I was thinking of giving this to my dad for Father's day. IDK, though. Mother's day is Sunday, and my mom is the sentimental one. Plus she is going through a real tough time right now.

-

They looking great Sis!

Nice finds!!

WD......you need to get to that cave rock area and find some river pirate booty !! Very cool video, I still have 15 minutes to go. Thanks for that video!!

I am glad you liked it, Bart. If I remember correctly, I think that cave is depicted in the old movie How The West Was Won. I have that on VHS at the lake. I will try and watch it sometime.

Any ways, No treasure hunting for me. I am a kept wench and can only go where "he" goes. And "he" only goes fishing, not treasure hunting. I can dream though, and live vicariously through others posts. Maybe someone who lives in southern Illinois or NW KY will watch the video and they can go treasure hunting.

And who knew about those serial killers, Big Harp and Little Harp? Crazy stuff right there!

Morning Tom.

Ya, if any of us lied that much on the job, to that many people, we would be unemployed....or a politician.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back