RANDOM CHAT THREAD - Chat about anything or just hang out - ALL are welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay... Lets feel alive.
I wish that I was NOT 6'10"..I'd have joined the Navy with the goal of Officer, in order to become a Naval Aviator.
I'm not intelligent enough unfortunately lol
Unrestricted climbs /drool on that G force!

P. S. Combat scenes in this video.. Don't want anyone having an episode.

So I love searching Craigslist for unusual and interesting and outright outrageous posts..
Look at the conditions of this FREE flooring lol!
Screenshot_2019-03-12-20-24-17~2.png

RC... Look to the East!

Was just doing so outside!
Stars are out.
Clouds to bring rain on the way.
Still lots of snow and ice but breaking the freezing mark more often than not.
Looking forward to no ice again....

Man.....captain Dennis scored today at the yacht club. We had to tow a dead wave runner to get hauled out and repaired.20190312_094156.jpg after that we went to lunch and on the way to eat he screams STOP I slammed on the golf cart brakes and he jumps out and snatches this off the pavement.IMG_3679.jpg 18 k, 22 inch, 19.72 gram, Figaro link gold chain. We are constantly looking down after our airport trips. Man it's nice. I'm happy for him but darn I want one now.574105896.jpg

20190312_193014.jpg my cannon ball after a soak in paraffin wax for a couple hours. It's working Tom.....thanks !! Nice look and patina with the wax !! I'll keep a close eye and maybe give it a second bath. We'll see.

Bill we have a friendly competition going on with finding stuff like this and its alot of fun. Hes definatly up on me now I'm gonna have to hit the swim hole with my machine to catch up to that eyeball find.

Geez! I checked a melting snow pile and all I found was a broken hoop earring, junk jewelry of course.

Way to go, Captain Dennis! :notworthy:

Morning...uh, good afternoon crew mates!
I really need to reset that wall clock.

WD, i swear i didn't touch your phone. I have long reach, but its not that long.
I think i know what the problem may be...we have the same provider.
My phone does all kinds of strange things on its own.
Of course it's not me! It's never me! [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji16]

Tom, is that some type of tool for covering round items like buttons? Reminds me of button dies.

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back