Radio Host to Lead Armed March on DC July 4th ‘To Put Gov’t on Notice’

Gentleman stop the sniping back and forth..............

WAWA is a large convenience store chain that sells gas along with all the other convenience store goodies from smokes to coffee to lunch type deli products. they started as a dairy looking for ways to sell more milk. Their stores have evolved into big, well lit, well stocked, and clean. Gas is usually cheap as it is used as a lost leader to get people into the store to buy the high margin stuff. They are big in NJ parts of Pa, De, Md and Va. They have all but put 7-11 out of business in our neck of the woods.

What seperates them from the the usual gas and go mini marts is that the emphasis is on the convenience store not on selling the gas. Gas is low margin coffee is high margin. They make more profit on one cup of coffee than they do on an entire fill up of your car.

The oil companies are watching but some still don't get this. Thus their mini marts in many cases are an afterthought of not well stocked, not high quality, not very clean. They concentrate on selling gas.

WAWA wants to expand further afield from their SE Pa headquarters but distribution is a problem.

Now you know.

Last edited:
Your comment about the convenience store
WAWA was meant to be degrading and you know it!
You have made it clear in the past you’re above people
who hold positions in life like that. I can post the link if
You would like to read YOUR WORDS again.
What I do with my time and my money is none of your business.
Do you understand me?

Al, the only combative one here is you. You seem to be wanting to pick a fight.

Just so you know Al, my first job was mucking stalls at a race track. There are no people beneath me. WAWA would have been dream job compared to that. I mentioned WAWA because i thought you worked there and i wanted to make the example of other people interfering with your plans real to you.

But if i'm mistaken and you are just a retiree enjoying life, well, if you want to volunteer some time working with the less fortunate i can set that up. Shoot me a PM and we can see where you could do some good with some time well spent.

I've got a list of charities that i work with, volunteer, fund raise, that need every dime they can get. Again, PM me and i can direct you to putting some cash where it is needed.

Now to put the thread back on track - BOR is more important than beach hunting. You've planned to hunt today's low tide but two groups, one pro gun and one anti gun has the bridge exits blocked. The police are just standing around and now traffic has filled in around you trapping your car. Your afternoon of beach hunting just turned into a day stuck on the Rt 37 bridge.

It doesn't matter what side of this issue you are on, you are steamed! These people just ruined your day. Just as the Bucks County Pa groups ruined the day for the 8 to 12 year olds who couldn't play baseball.

Your comment about the convenience store
WAWA was meant to be degrading and you know it!
You have made it clear in the past you’re above people
who hold positions in life like that. I can post the link if
You would like to read YOUR WORDS again.
What I do with my time and my money is none of your business.
Do you understand me?

NJAL, did you miss my post. Please end it now...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
T.H. I'm trying honest! Ima sit on my hands now. :-)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back