Quick Question.......

First we require anyone selling to either be a supporting vendor if selling from a website, or be a charter member ($20 a year), this has helped have very few complaints anout salesvof used equipment since implementing this policy

Most if not all of the folks on these forums are good people. It's the scammers who see your want ads and then send you fishing messages. The best way to do business on any forum is to participate by posting whether it be opinions or assistance or just posting how your last hunt went so people will get to know you. Then when you want to start participating in the classifieds, buy a few things first, like small or reasonably small priced items and then work your way up to selling.

Most if not all of the folks on these forums are good people. It's the scammers who see your want ads and then send you fishing messages. The best way to do business on any forum is to participate by posting whether it be opinions or assistance or just posting how your last hunt went so people will get to know you. Then when you want to start participating in the classifieds, buy a few things first, like small or reasonably small priced items and then work your way up to selling.
I understand everything up to the point of "buy a few things first"

I don't quite understand the logic behind this though....

If I have just detectors to sell.
Do I buy other cheaper detectors first?

Folks don't get a count for buying and selling.
(Like selling sites like eBay etc)

new to this forum and marketplace;
in general.....have you all found this outlet to be fair price wise and the buyers decent folks to work with?
obviously, just wanting feedback from those who have sold stuff here over the past several years// THANKS in advance for any feedback!!
DHM
As ever.
Caveat emptor.

You buying or selling after you become a member here?
And have you references?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back