eagleforce

Mar 15, 2010
California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quick hunt..Found 18K w/ Platinum wedding band!

Went out this evening to get away from the house for an hour or so. I went to go shoot some hoops but there wasn't eneough people at the park for a game. A guy that was there to play hoops also, was asking about my detector in my truck. I was tellin' him all the stuff I found with it. Hewas wearing a ring marked 750 and it was gold, so we threw it on the grass to test it out. It rang up a solid +12. He wanted to try out my detector in the park, but I told him "naw...its too expensive dude", If it broke while he was using it I would be pissed. So he went to go shoot around, while I was thinkin shoot, its not so hot right now, and there was a field up the hill nearby I havn't really detected yet. So I left to go ht it and about 5 minutes in, I dug a small heart earing which is silver. After that not even ten minutes into the hunt, I got a strong+35, usually a pulltab of a certain kind. Dug it quick hoping for a ring, and it was a ring. :laughing7: Great Luck! A Little extra gift for Fathers daY. It says "Tiffany & Co. 750 PT950" on the inside. I am guessing that that means 14K with Platinum in the middle. But I might be wrong. I only dug a buck fifty in clad, the hunt was so short. I jammed back down the hill to the basketball park to see if my bud was still there. I showed him and he was like no way. I said I went up that road to go hunt and just found this real quick. Im so glad I decided to hunt real fast. It turned out awesome!

Attachments

• P1050862.JPG
    P1050862.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 142
  • P1050864.JPG
    P1050864.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 153
  • P1050865.JPG
    P1050865.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 157
Last edited:
Upvote 2
I have one the same way,tried for over a year trying to find them....Great find.......HH

Thanks Willie D. I see it on ebay too! Thats a chunky 18k you found there!
Your welcome. The Tiffany is one of my best finds. It's funny, I had seen plenty of Tiffany silver on here over the years, never knew they made gold rings until I found one. I have yet to dig a piece Tiffany silver.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back