Possible kgc treasure map

Hmmm. It won't let me copy it.
Lets try.... Nope , that don't work either.....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Here is the picture.

Screenshot_20210713-163224_Firefox Beta.jpg

Upvote 1
Why give us the map ? why not dig up the treasure and post it here for all to enjoy your new found wealth???????.

Upvote 0
It is legit but I can't figure out how to post a picture. It wouldn't let me upload after I picked the pic. I have been trying to get info on this for a couple years and just found this site

Upvote 0
It is legit but I can't figure out how to post a picture. It wouldn't let me upload after I picked the pic. I have been trying to get info on this for a couple years and just found this site

enhance img, lg file, cant make out most of the top part. what is the item made of, how big,length width

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1kgc.png
    1kgc.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 259
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Since it isn't decoded or labeled it could just as well be a bookmarker with doodles on it...

Upvote 0
I am more concerned about that thing casting spells and curses than I am of someone giving away or selling a legit map or clues to a treasure which would make no sense.

Upvote 0
I'm not sure thats what it is but I was told it could be. It is made of stone and i think its a whetstone

Upvote 0
If it is a treasure map how are you gonna find it if you can't read it and you don't know where it came from

Upvote 0
It appears to be written on with #2 pencil, so my votes still for someone doodling on their wetstone with their pencil. Probably a billion to one more times likely then a map leading to infinite riches.

Upvote 0
one of the words (below the drawing) is “xuan”. Vietnamese for “spring”; Chinese for “to declare”. A few other words are Vietnamese. highly doubt the KGC were...[h=1][/h][h=1][/h]

Upvote 0
Why on Earth would one assume Knights of the Golden Circle???????

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back