Plz Dowse the chest...for hidden treasure

We do everything possible, but even then there can surprises...sometimes better unexpected finds or at other times less than hoped for results. Check the 1st pic again, I didn't mark my hit last time, which was about the same spot as Okiedowser found. It will be the red rectangle with the arrow.

As Red _desert said they are very close together,i had marked mine on you other post you put up. IMG_20180403_161306-Temple-B.jpg

So thanx both of u my dear

What is the probability of getting here. Are you deadly sure and how deep it can be.
No, I can't be deadly sure, a void signal by itself could be a small space left during construction.

Signals are open to interpretation and investigation...after checking you will understand why the signals. Place is old, a few signals can be expected.

I know this is an old thread, but it follows later of a temple dowsing or remote viewing was done in this forum. The OP happened to be owner of the temple. I'll see if I can find you some photos of the hidden chamber he found. It was interesting, no entrance, a hole had to be made through the wall. Also, the photos of how the temple walls looked before the search. The intterior design of temple matches the type found in India.

Last edited:
Turns out the OP was from Delhi India. Here is a map.

Chetan-Delhi-map.jpg

I kept working with him through email, for months Chetan being an astrologer sat in the chamber meditating without digging (or at least very much). Then it got to hot and waited for cooler weather. I askem him if he knew anyone who owns a metal detector... absolutely nobody, some places the ordinary person isn't allowed. I don't know about India, here there wan't any to get.

IMG_20180514_201309-A.jpg

These pics don't really give a full view of this secret temple chamber. I wondered sometimes if it wasn't used as a burial for a special person. Might be another reason why putting off any excavation. For centuries these chambers have been guarded secrets, understandable a temple owner would be quiet about anything discovered. I had a whole batch of photos plus a cellphone video to look over.

IMG_20180514_201337-B.jpg

A comment to note...

Dear red desert.

Where you have marked a white mark, I found a man-made room that is closed on all four sides.

IMG_20180403_161306-Temple.jpg

Now dear you tell me what will i do now

From this comment...

Hello

I had posted a post in the year 200 years ago that one of the posts of the 200 year old temple came in the wall, the brick that came out on the other side also came out on the other side, there is no way to go inside a room which is closed from all sides. Now from that little place I have taken the inside photo in the camera plz dowes these site
Thnax so much

IMG_20180403_161306.jpg

This is how the temple wall ooked before the search. I'm thinking the rectangle (on far-left side) is where the secret chamber was found and map drawing underneath.

20141108_131556-B-chetan (1).jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back