✅ SOLVED please help

Unfortunately, there's no attachment or link. We are happy to offer help if you can get us an image. Welcome aboard, btw!

Upvote 0
Trying to figure that out .I am on my phone but don't see a place to add pics?

Upvote 0
I'm not quite certain that you can add an image over the Android mobile site or the iOS one, for that matter. You can, however, paste a link from the mobile web. If you want, you can e-mail me an image and I can post it for ya, but I could see how some would not prefer that. I'm happy to help, if you would like it.

Upvote 0
I'm not quite certain that you can add an image over the Android mobile site or the iOS one, for that matter. You can, however, paste a link from the mobile web. If you want, you can e-mail me an image and I can post it for ya, but I could see how some would not prefer that. I'm happy to help, if you would like it.

I'm on android. ..

What ap are you using?

For tapatalk upper right corner are 3 dots, click on it. One of the options is "attach picture", select picture..

Using TN ap above keyboard is "attachments", click on it and select the picture..

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hope you figure it out, I'd like to see what you have.

Upvote 0
I'm on android. ..

What ap are you using?

For tapatalk upper right corner are 3 dots, click on it. One of the options is "attach picture", select picture..

Using TN ap above keyboard is "attachments", click on it and select the picture..

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Howdy! I'm not using an app. I use the mobile browser site. Tapatalk and the ROM I'm using on my Galaxy Note don't play nice with one another. The previous ROM worked fine. :)

Thanks, however, for the post trying to help out! Much appreciated!!

Upvote 0
Howdy! I'm not using an app. I use the mobile browser site. Tapatalk and the ROM I'm using on my Galaxy Note don't play nice with one another. The previous ROM worked fine. :)

Thanks, however, for the post trying to help out! Much appreciated!!

I'm using Note3, Tapatalk on Android.....Able to load pics..

menygaty.jpg

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1395149245167.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1395149245167.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm using Note3, on Android.....Able to load pics..

menygaty.jpg

I use a new custom AOKP KitKat ROM on my Note 1. It does not use anything stock. Tapatalk and this ROM for my phone cause video driver issues and the display fades. The video driver in this ROM is not very stable. I'm hoping for an update soon. Frustrating. It's nothing wrong with the site-- just seems certain Java projects and the video driver don't like each other.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back