Silver Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got a call through The Ringfinders.com about a lost wedding ring. The couple had already rented a metal detector to no avail. They also hunted for it at night with a flashlight but no joy.

Even after I arrived and demonstrated how my machine worked, she seemed incredulous. She was a bit resigned to not getting her wedding set back.

What a privilege to witness the simultaneous joy and relief these folks display when their valuable is returned. Definitely worth the price of admission. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Video posted here on YouTube: Lost White Gold Wedding Set Returned to Owner

Thanks for peeking and HH

Attachments

• Ring Gimp.jpg
    Ring Gimp.jpg
    658.7 KB · Views: 202
  • ring return 1 gimp.jpg
    ring return 1 gimp.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 26
  • ring return 3 gimp.jpg
    ring return 3 gimp.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 23
  • ring return 6 gimp.jpg
    ring return 6 gimp.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for being a great returner! Great! Thank you for the hunt and the recovery and return.

Well done Sir!:icon_thumleft: Subbed and following! Heartwarming reactions all around:love9:

Thanks for being a great returner! Great! Thank you for the hunt and the recovery and return.
Thanks for the kind words ArfieBoy! Who knew doing one of my favorite things might be a benefit to someone else? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Great job on the find and return. Honorable mention all the way. Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.

Got a call through The Ringfinders.com about a lost wedding ring. The couple had already rented a metal detector to no avail. They also hunted for it at night with a flashlight but no joy.

Even after I arrived and demonstrated how my machine worked, she seemed incredulous. She was a bit resigned to not getting her wedding set back.

What a privilege to witness the simultaneous joy and relief these folks display when their valuable is returned. Definitely worth the price of admission. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nicely done!

NICE no GREAT GOING :) One of my biggest thrills in detecting is making someone who lost something VERY HAPPY and see how JOYOUS THEY are
PROUD of YOU !!1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back