PAST 4 DAYS OF FINDS!

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haven't posted in a week or so because I've been hitting it hard here in MI now that the cold/snow has all gone! Below is the past 4 days diggin in various lots, schools, and 2 water hunts in 2 different lakes!

Contents:

Shell casings,
clad coins,
Keys,
toys,
silver plated spoon
knapsack rings,
Boy-scout type buckel
Old spray hose nozzel
shot-gun shell top
a few wheat pennies
Brass pen top
Brass whistle
1 spoon lure
1 Roman bleach bottle top
Some "I don't knows"

and

3 rings!

1 - .925 silver mans rope ring
1 - 10kt gold ladies with 4 diamond chips and amethyst stone (both found in the fridged waters of lake MI - temp = 38 degrees)!

and

1 - 14kt gold band found in a small in-land lake = nut! ;D?

HH all,

Lonewolfe

P.S.

Machines used = DFX on land,
CZ20 at in-land lake,
Ex-cal 1000 in lake MI

Attachments

• 2DAYSDETECTINGmore 002.jpg
    2DAYSDETECTINGmore 002.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 470
  • 2DAYSDETECTING 004.jpg
    2DAYSDETECTING 004.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 469
Upvote 0
Hey LW...Good to have you back!? Especially when you been wading around in those muskie infested waters!!!? Cool finds...Congrats of the rings.? I like the nozzle though.? Looks like it might be old.? BTW, is that your real picture in your avatar?? If so, you could be using Patrick Swayze's credit card? on these little outings ;D~CO2

man wtg! awsome ring finds! the big thing looks like a beer tap handle! h/h!

Colorado2 said:
Hey LW...Good to have you back!? Especially when you been wading around in those muskie infested waters!!!? Cool finds...Congrats of the rings.? I like the nozzle though.? Looks like it might be old.? BTW, is that your real picture in your avatar?? If so, you could be using Patrick Swayze's credit card? on these little outings;D~CO2

Muskie!? "I ain't scared"! lol ;D

I agree though, the nozzel does look extremely old,

I remember using the brass nozzels up until a decade back or so,
but they didn't look like this one!

Yes, that's me in the pic,

Patrick Swayze though!? I don't know,

been told I look like Arnold Swartzng'r before! lol

my better 1/2 says no way!

I think she may be jealous or just don't want me to get a BIG head or something! lol

Hey Lone,

Patrick Swayze is a compliment coming from this crowd for sure! Someone had said in the past that I looked like barnie fife or something :D I wasn't sure how to take that one :-\ ;D

Super finds buddy! Those rings are exceptional! I'd say those are real diamonds, not just chips.

Great hunting!

Rod

Thanks everyone,

hope you're all diggin good finds!

Rod,

how's it going in FL with that ex-cal?

doing any water hunts/finding anything good?

I used to commercial fish out of Clearwater for Grouper, and me & those sharks didn't get along too well!

I stepped on a sting ray one day while wading, didn't get stung but it took off and flipped me up-side down in the water, and scared the livin xoxo outta me!

nice finds 3 rings wow nice, I am going to try the erie canal tommorow hopefully they havent refilled it yet, Ive heard stories of people throwing coins over on those early voyages on the canals for good luck, and the canals were used for major shippin in the old days mules dragged the barges down the canals who knows what fell off them there were 1000's of shipments , dying to check it out see whats there, they drain them every winter and refill them in spring so who knows whats at the bottom, we soon will see ,tammahawk :o ;D

Well,

Things are OK over here. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get out much in the last few weeks. Work is just kickin' my butt lately.
I work for the Government out here and we're getting ready for a big inspection of the entire Wing. Starting week after next I'll be going to 12 hour shifts, not fun. I'll make some good overtime BUT after taxes I'll probably loose money! :-\ :)
I'd rather be out there hunting!

I do intend to hit the water rather heavy this year as soon as I can get free. I'll post all my finds when I get some.

Later,
Rod

Wow killer finds man! Looks like you was a busy diggin and swingin! COOL keep the pics-a-commin!!!!

OK LW...Let me rephrase that.....A YOUNG Patrick Swayze! ;D

Better Still, what if Patrick borrowed your shades? ;D ;D

Attachments

• Swayze.jpg
    Swayze.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 334
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That looks close! I was thinkin more of Jeff Goldblum, Patrick Swayze and a fly stepping into that machine that was on the movie the FLY...it would be Brendlswazfly.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back