Our dam view. Added pis of the fish ladder.

Re: Our dam view.

TEXAN Connection said:
Very neat place to sit and watch, I bet the glass aquarium thing could occupy me all day.

Funny, I havn't been in a couple years, I'll have to stop in the next day or so. See if I can get you a picture? Pretty neat watching them try to swim up hill in a current, sometimes they get so far and you see them come back by in reverse :o. I guess they get tired and have to get another running ??? (swimming) start. i'll see if the pic's work.

bean man said:
That looks like a fun place to live CG. 8)

We like it alot. I was born in our house, we bought it from family. Both of us born and raised in our small town. Just can't leave.

I went to the fish ladder for pictures to share, took pictures, but the fish aren't climbing the ladder right now. The water temp dropped 8 degrees, only 58 water temp. I guess they are fair weather spawners. ::) I will try again this week, supposed to warm up some.

Well no fish running, but here are the pic's of the fish ladder, the viewing room, and a Salmon mounted on the wall. I forgot how ugly they really are, reminds me of Swizzles Foo Dog, and his new Avatar. Sorry Swizzle I do like the dog, but LOOK ::).

Attachments

• FISH LAD.JPG
    FISH LAD.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 294
  • FISH AD.JPG
    FISH AD.JPG
    36.2 KB · Views: 295
  • VIEW.JPG
    VIEW.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 291
  • SALMON.JPG
    SALMON.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 299
Re: Our dam view. Added pi's of the fish ladder.

CG: Those are some nice dam photos again. The dam fish ladder pic is interesting and is that a dam salmon? ::)

Thanks for the updated pics!

Re: Our dam view. Added pi's of the fish ladder.

COUNTRY GIRL said:
I still think that salmon looks like swizzles Foo Dog, scope it out!

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,87542.0.html

Haaaaa Haaaaa!

hmmmm I must admit to there being some resemblance in my own mind as well although I think the Foo Dog weathered and aged a great deal better than a salmon would! lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back