One step forward....

My first gold....

ForumRunner_20130317_001607.png

ForumRunner_20130317_001548.png

So definitely not 2 steps back.... I came, I saw, I'm hooked on gold!! After the pictures above this post I ran the cons again and there is more gold in the pan now as you can see at the end of the video. There still is gold in the cons but I am not ready to process them any further. I think I would like to just go out and get more!

Looking good! So were where you at? You kept saying river but I though you posted your going to Idaho City area? That would be Grimes Creek or Moores Creek. Or did you go to one of the Boise River forks?

Try vmat on your whole clean up sluice, you will find it will work much better then the wide ribbed stuff it.

That's a decent amount of gold for 1.5 hours of digging!

Congrats, I don't think most people do as well their first time out!

I missed the reply here sorry man, I was at the nampa gpaa claim at the dagget cr turnout

Ahh Mores Creek, gotcha! Looks fairly productive. Not to sound like a A-Hole, once I get to know you better I see no problem in us teaming up and showing you my spot. It's about 7 miles long but I don't know if it's private property or Idaho Reclamation land. There is a sign that say Reclamation land and a sign that says private property both sides of the road next 7 miles...I'm confused by the signs! There is no gold claims on this stretch of land and there is gold everywhere, every pan of material I have tested had over 10 colors, doesn't matter what part of the creek. I even tested these tailing piles that are all around and even found some gold there! I'm going up this Saturday to test out my new box and 2.5" dredge/high banker then I'm going to put it up for sale as I don't need two dredges! Actually I have 3 dredges but will be selling off the 2" and 2.5 inch....but I may just keep one and use as a high banker and just sell the hoses and nozzle.

I spent a lot of time towards the top of that 7 mile (private property) stretch, before I knew it was private. Good gold. I was getting around 30-40 specks per pan from 2 locations. Until I got ran off by the property owner. There was some trash left by previous visitors and the owner thought it was us. Too bad.

Always leave your mining area looking better than when you got there. If all of us do this wacko enviros will have less to point at

Ahh Mores Creek, gotcha! Looks fairly productive. Not to sound like a A-Hole, once I get to know you better I see no problem in us teaming up and showing you my spot. It's about 7 miles long but I don't know if it's private property or Idaho Reclamation land. There is a sign that say Reclamation land and a sign that says private property both sides of the road next 7 miles...I'm confused by the signs! There is no gold claims on this stretch of land and there is gold everywhere, every pan of material I have tested had over 10 colors, doesn't matter what part of the creek. I even tested these tailing piles that are all around and even found some gold there! I'm going up this Saturday to test out my new box and 2.5" dredge/high banker then I'm going to put it up for sale as I don't need two dredges! Actually I have 3 dredges but will be selling off the 2" and 2.5 inch....but I may just keep one and use as a high banker and just sell the hoses and nozzle.

So I'm bummed out, it turns out that I don't have a powerful enough pump to run my nozzle. My 2" is a trash pump and doesn't run the pressure I need. I'm going to have to buy a 2" clear water pump. Does your 2" have a 2" clear water pump? Consider letting a guy borrow it to see if that is what he needs? Lol I am stuck shoveling until I figure it out.

So I'm bummed out, it turns out that I don't have a powerful enough pump to run my nozzle. My 2" is a trash pump and doesn't run the pressure I need. I'm going to have to buy a 2" clear water pump. Does your 2" have a 2" clear water pump? Consider letting a guy borrow it to see if that is what he needs? Lol I am stuck shoveling until I figure it out.

Yup your trash pump won't have enough psi to push a dredge nozzle, need to get yourself a pressure pump and it'll work great!

Sorry I didn't see your new post. I've been busy processing cons from this weekend. I hit hard pack and bedrock! God I have more gold then I know what to do with...lol Well nah I know what to do with it.

Well the 2" nozzle came with around 15' of 2" hose and a B&S motor with a yellow keene 1 or 1 1/4 pump. My 2.5 is powered by a harbor freight clear water pump and worked great. I might let you borrow the pump...i'm leaving town tomorrow going to Seattle to figure out this thyroid cancer thingy but will be back same day. Let me know the when and we'll figure out the rest.

That 7 mile stretch of land is owned by Bruce baumhoff, he lives in centerville

Sorry I didn't see your new post. I've been busy processing cons from this weekend. I hit hard pack and bedrock! God I have more gold then I know what to do with...lol Well nah I know what to do with it.

Well the 2" nozzle came with around 15' of 2" hose and a B&S motor with a yellow keene 1 or 1 1/4 pump. My 2.5 is powered by a harbor freight clear water pump and worked great. I might let you borrow the pump...i'm leaving town tomorrow going to Seattle to figure out this thyroid cancer thingy but will be back same day. Let me know the when and we'll figure out the rest.

That would be cool if it is a 2" in and out male thread. I'm all set up for that. Have fun in Seattle. Hit me up when you're back.

That 7 mile stretch of land is owned by Bruce baumhoff, he lives in centerville

Nope wrong place! I know were your talking and that's not it. I'm in the process of entering a mineral lease agreement with the state of Idaho as it's endowment land.

Nope wrong place! I know were your talking and that's not it. I'm in the process of entering a mineral lease agreement with the state of Idaho as it's endowment land.

Your on Moore's creek or Grimes creek? Above Idaho city?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back