One step forward....

Stainless. I don't want any rust.

Well the piece I was using last year has only a very thin coat of rust, wipes off with a rag. Rust isn't going to hurt anything other then aesthetics. The piece I have is only 10" wide so I guess that's no help. Also you don't really need to run it the length of the box, just from the outside hopper edge past your 3rd or 4th riffle.

You really need to see the results of the test tonight. I really don't think I need punch plate. It's uploading now. You will be surprised. The flow is awesome.

Looks like I found a claim to go try her out on this Sunday. A guy I know is in the GPAA and knows a claim on the way to Idaho city. I'm stoked!

Sorry I haven't replied yet. I did watch your video and it's looking good.

Good deal on finding a place to try it out. I was going to try to go test out my dredge but doesn't look like my carpet will be here, It was only shipped from WA Monday last week!

Sorry I haven't replied yet. I did watch your video and it's looking good.

Good deal on finding a place to try it out. I was going to try to go test out my dredge but doesn't look like my carpet will be here, It was only shipped from WA Monday last week!

BOO. That's what happens when we shop online looking for a deal. I ordered the batteries for my RV a month ago and they still haven't even filled the order yet. Good luck on getting your carpet.

Looks like I found a claim to go try her out on this Sunday. A guy I know is in the GPAA and knows a claim on the way to Idaho city. I'm stoked!

There's a GPAA claim just outside of town, you can't miss it as it is clearly marked right off of main st.

Dude hate to break it to ya but there's like 7 or 8 main streets in the valley here. Gotta be more specific.

Then you're definitely not from Idaho City :)
HAHA they ALL are main St when you are 7under. I dont even know how claims are marked im so green. So I figured it out right. All I have to do is get a GPAA sticker for my truck and BAM I have instant access to all of the claims?

You can always tell the main Street in Idaho City, it's the only dirt street in town, I mean the only street in that dirt town. It takes you out towards Bugtussle.

You can always tell the main Street in Idaho City, it's the only dirt street in town, I mean the only street in that dirt town. It takes you out towards Bugtussle.

they have three now that arent highway LOL two of them are paved LOL

uhhh, no ¬¬ Try Google Earth. One main street, dirt after 100 feet, about a mile or 2 down main street is the GPAA claim

View attachment 759477

One main st yes, that wasn't what I meant. I was wrong though they paved the third st that I thought was still dirt. What I meant was they only have a total of 3 streets, two that are paved. but its actually three now. And yes I know my way around, these are my stomping grounds...

Capture.JPG

Oh and the claim that we are headed to us long before you even get to Idaho city. I'm glad to hear that there is a claim way up there though. I'll have to try that one too. So I was browsing the old craigslist and I found this http://boise.craigslist.org/for/3667703910.html I have watched your videos Reed and it looks like you have tried a bunch of equipment. Have you heard of or used one of these?

Yup 3 streets :) that's more than I have here, haha. I've never seen that product, though ultrasonic was a term that was popular in the past. Maybe ultrafreaky will be next, hehe

That is used to separate ultra fine gold from black sand. I seen it used and you have to use a magnifying glass to see the gold it separates.

Oh man i can tell your sons gonna get the bug once you find a few pieces of gold , have fun guys

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back