One Dowsed observation

So, when you say 1.9341 Khz., how do you know it's 1.9341 Khz.? :dontknow:
Whatever number displayed, on a running signal generator, has its specific characteristics. It's either doing nothing, resonating slightly, or resonating strongly. If it resonates, it is dowsable! If it resonates, it's a specific or matrix frequency, or a master key..
Numbers that dowse, create connection lines from our realm to solids in our realm. But connection between is a quantum one.. Quantum connection lines are disrupted by Microwaves in the vacinity..

Whatever number displayed, on a running signal generator, has its specific characteristics.

If I understand correctly, you have a broadband digital signal generator connected to an antenna, and then you try dowsing at various frequencies. Is that correct?

If I understand correctly, you have a broadband digital signal generator connected to an antenna, and then you try dowsing at various frequencies. Is that correct?
I use a 2 kinds of cheap dds signal generators. No antenna, just dowse it, and it's connection line frequencies, yes!

I use signal generators, but I don't need to.. I have a smart phone!

How close can we get to a unshielded microwave? Is what's getting out the same as what's being kept in? Or kept in microwaves is good, escaping microwaves are good too!

How close can you get? Kept in the microwave, they're good, but escaping microwaves are bad. Stand by the open door of a microwave while it is operating and it'll cook your innards. You want your liver to be rare, medium or well done?
bur2.gif

That is why there are safety switches involved, so that the microwave/magnetron can't run with the door open.

Last edited:
From what I Dowse. All microwave frequencies around me, even escaping ones from microwaves are harmless.
Dowsable connections are not created in a running microwave vacinity.

If you had dowsing rods, I would say dowse over your phone. Then I would send you an active frequency, and say dowse over your phone!

If you had dowsing rods, I would say dowse over your phone. Then I would send you an active frequency, and say dowse over your phone!
I can't do that though. An active frequency is a drain, a Chi drain. I would send a bad frequency to your phone, then send you the antidote.. What if you didn't get the antidote?
Yes, a couple days ago I figured out how they detonated explosives in pagers. They sent an activated frequency! So I tried it, and yes it's easy..

The best treasure hunting dowsing device, that there could ever be, our smart phones! Send an active specific Gold frequency or any Element to it, dowse what happens..

My roll of carbon fiber, and graphite phone feriday cases came. Carbon fiber no good for blocking frequency connections. The cheap phone cases must not be qraphite, no good also.. So far Graphite is best..

Attachments

• 20241023_134156.jpg
    20241023_134156.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
I started my plant and seed frequency health dowsing test. I have plants and seeds between 2 bad frequencies, 1 Hz, and 1 MHz. I also have plants and seeds protected by Styrofoam and graphite. I'm also using aluminum foil, and bee honey comb shape. I think I have everything covered.. Not really treasure dowsing related, sorry, mainly for my knowledge! I will keep any updates on this topic, if any worth mentioning in the future.. I used flowers from Menards.. petunias stink, so I cut the flowers off. The seeds planted are peas and Muskmelon..
10-22-25
I figure this test should take a month. It can't end soon enough though. I'm running 2 diffrent bad masterkey frequencies continuously in my living room. I can sure tell with the rods, everything is signalled up, it's not a great indoor test. Unhealthy for me also.. I have Styrofoam under my chair and mattress.

I dowsed a problem. My 3 house plants were draining that way, into those 2 open holes. I had to put Styrofoam under them, to stop it.. Trying to keep the test on the table, but now realize my bushes right outside are now most likely dying, just like my test plants would be.

Attachments

• 20241023_141557.jpg
    20241023_141557.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Trying to keep the test on the table, but now realize my bushes right outside are now most likely dying, just like my test plants would be.
If you don't have some plants that aren't protected (as a control), how will you know whether your experiments worked? (Though the ones outside aren't a good control anyway because they're in a different environment.)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back