One Dowsed observation

To finish this health and frequency topic.
I have dowsed, and now know. My smart TV, and wifi router, sitting next to it is harmless, no bad dowsable frequencies coming out, no master key hole! Nothing in my house is harming me, xcept my 2 phones, I now keep on graphite..
As long as I don't use any frequency devices being sold, for bugs, for pests, to help me sleep, I am fine.. Microwaves and Rf, are bad!

To finish this health and frequency topic.
I have dowsed, and now know. My smart TV, and wifi router, sitting next to it is harmless, no bad dowsable frequencies coming out, no master key hole! Nothing in my house is harming me, xcept my 2 phones, I now keep on graphite..
As long as I don't use any frequency devices being sold, for bugs, for pests, to help me sleep, I am fine.. Microwaves and Rf, are bad!
Dell WInders said the rods bump into the target field to make them move. I think it is more the rods want to align with the lines of force.

As for a universal frequency, just that name seems wrong. The whole idea of frequency discrimination is to use a different frequency for each item. I don’t know where you came up with the 1900 Hz (or whatever it is) but if you are in Arizona the proton frequency for hydrogen is near your number. My guess you need to refine it some by using a go magnetic calculator for your area.

I know that when my microwave runs, I can't dowse. I mentioned somewhere that I haven't dowsed to see how far from my house, it affects dowsing. I mentioned it was possible, some of my past, no dowse experiences might be from neighbor microwaves. Today at 9 am I picked up my rods to do a dowse test, and nothing at all. I walked all around my house, and all dowsable signals were gone! I couldn't dowse? I thought about my recent microwave interference with dowsing knowledge. And about 2 minutes later it came back on, like normal. Everything dowsing again!
A neighbor was microwaving something in their house obviously, and it totally shut down my dowsing in my house! The closest house 40 yds away. That's why the dowsing signal is so suppressed. The microwaves are now very abundant. Dowsing was stronger and more obvious around 2000.. If you can't dowse in the am, someone is making bacon..

Dell WInders said the rods bump into the target field to make them move. I think it is more the rods want to align with the lines of force.

As for a universal frequency, just that name seems wrong. The whole idea of frequency discrimination is to use a different frequency for each item. I don’t know where you came up with the 1900 Hz (or whatever it is) but if you are in Arizona the proton frequency for hydrogen is near your number. My guess you need to refine it some by using a go magnetic calculator for your area.
We can see the rod tips have a magnetic attraction to each other. The same magnetism connects from the rod tips into the perimeters field We drag the rods straight/while we ravel across the perimeters. We magnetically drag the rods.. If we don't continue thru, we then observe, it is not a constant connection, it is a pulsed connection. It appears full and constant, because we drag it to that, but it's not..

We can see the rod tips have a magnetic attraction to each other. The same magnetism connects from the rod tips into the perimeters field We drag the rods straight/while we ravel across the perimeters. We magnetically drag the rods.. If we don't continue thru, we then observe, it is not a constant connection, it is a pulsed connection. It appears full and constant, because we drag it to that, but it's not..
Pulsed connection/ Schumann resonance, our life resonating frequencies, and gravity drain control, same thing.

That's why I like the term ballooning. When it's static electricity magnetism, connecting to nature's atomic magnetism, it's all magnets to me..

That's why I like the term ballooning. When it's static electricity magnetism, connecting to nature's atomic magnetism, it's all magnets to me..
Probably wouldn’t hurt you to study about Proton Precession Magnetometers.

Basically, it is sort of like a magnetic compass—hold a stronger magnet near it and the compass needle will pull or repel the outside magnet. When you remove the outside magnet the compass needle will swing back to north but the momentum will carry it past North and it will swing back and back until it settles down. That frequency the compass needle swings is called the precession frequency. Of course a compass is damped and you will not get the proper swing, but molecules are free to process and since they are a tiny magnet they then produce a magnet field just like any conductor when moved through a magnetic field.

Each element has it’s unique precession frequency. If you can hit it right there is detectable field.

Now can pure dowsing create the outside magnetic field? According to Christopher Hills, yes. Thought energy is the same as light.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Tcar
Back