One Dowsed observation

I know most all of this is meaningless. I don't have anywhere else to post and try to figure this stuff out..
But, this morning I did find something new.. I used to play with a khz, masterkey frequency I discovered, years back. Then I luckily landed on a Hz frequency, that was the strongest I've seen, almost trice as strong as any listed Schumann resonance.
This morning on a hunch, I ran a 9 digit number, i had. It was another masterkey, in kHz, nothing in Hz, but in Mhz, omg! My first mhz master I've found. And it is stronger than any other frequency, I've yet seen, yaa!! I don't know why it is stronger/more dowsable than other frequencies, but it's my new main drain. A 9 digit Mhz, master, cool! Their must be stronger more dangerous frequencies than that! A plant killing number for sure.. A deffinate test frequency this winter. I can't share it, it's too dangerous a number, sorry..

But that doesn't make sense. He dowsed a frequency of 22.365 kHz. He would have had to Dowse till he found a connection line to Aluminum. 22.365 times he dowsed. And the frequency he ended up with, was a master key? He would have found, 1.934 kHz master before 22.000 number. I'm confused again.. I still have to do it with 2 generators, not one.. But dowsing 22,000 times for a single frequency, before the next. All the elements would have to be lined up in a row, to Dowse them quick. How did he get their frequency without dowsing it.. Maybe he had some way he was resonating things? Then reading a displayed frequency.. I can't dowse quick enough to find germ matrix frequencies. If his frequency figuring technology is lost. It's in the electronics side, I don't know that stuff..
Is there a way to resonate an Element and record it's specific frequency yet? Actually they are being resonated by mother nature every second. But is there anything able to read it, I wonder.. They graph the Schumann resonance frequencies, and the highest peaks, are the fundamental, and two harmonics..
And yes the frequency I discovered in Hz, that is stronger than any Schumann Hz numbers they list, is a peak on their graph, close enough I think. Funny they missed it, funny they don't know what a master key frequency/Schumann's are. Funny they don't know what a master key does..
Oh that's it!
The reason there is so many master keys is that they are our life resonation frequencies. We certainly get abundant life resonation I guess . A master key frequency, is a mimic all frequency, a energy relay frequency, a communication and teleportation frequency. A quantum hole, connected to black holes, our instant connection to other galaxies..
Styrofoam has higher static charge. I saw a photo of a cat with a bunch of styrofoam pieces stuck to it. Dowser Fred Stewart said you want electrostatic charge. He said wear orlon socks and get a pices of carpet you can rub your shoes onto increase your charge.

But I have also heard static is bad for using LRL’s. Claude Cochran’s said to wear long rubber gloves and keep hands/rods far apart during times of high electric charge.

Many years ago they did some tests on a kid who could dowse. He had to sit on a stack of glass bottles to insulate himself. Testers by proved it didn’t matter if he was insulated.

I have bad news! I just confirmed a bad test.
In the pic you will see, 2 signal generators, and one cell phone. One generator is set to the same strength of my cell phone connection line. The other generator is set to a worse or stronger frequency number, making a stronger connection line than the other 2.
I used my other phone, and emailed a terrible 3 digit frequency to my phone on the floor. I put in 3 digits Hz, and wrote On! Then sent!
The phone on the floor recieved the frequency e-mail, and was on!! Spam or not, that bad frequency became active. It was as strong as my worst frequency. Stronger than the phone connection itself..
I went to both phone to delete the frequency, and it thankfully shut down. Yes, a 3 digit frequency can be sent and activated. In the future always delete anything that is numbered and labeled, Hz, Khz, Mhz, ect.. our phone is connected to the quantum computer..
Okay, I had to try the new frequency. So I emailed it to my other phone.
9 Digit number Mhz
Turn on!
Both phones activated that number. I removed it in the send phone, and it went away. It was on and running in the inbox, of the other phone. When I sent it to trash, it shut off. When I brought it back to inbox, it turned on again..
This shows that a unopened spam message, with a bad frequency sent in it, doesn't activate. But an unopened inbox frequency does run continuously. Good news for us, on the spam and trash shutting the number down. Crazy!
I used my least sensative rods to determine the strength, of the frequency I send.. For perspective, dowsing a normal masterkey cell phone, with these rods, barely indicate any movement.. But the mhz frequency I sent. I get full cross on the rods, amazing.. I can probably dowse fort knox from here now..
I love my hobby! I have the whole playing court, to myself..

Styrofoam has higher static charge. I saw a photo of a cat with a bunch of styrofoam pieces stuck to it. Dowser Fred Stewart said you want electrostatic charge. He said wear orlon socks and get a pices of carpet you can rub your shoes onto increase your charge.

But I have also heard static is bad for using LRL’s. Claude Cochran’s said to wear long rubber gloves and keep hands/rods far apart during times of high electric charge.

Many years ago they did some tests on a kid who could dowse. He had to sit on a stack of glass bottles to insulate himself. Testers by proved it didn’t matter if he was insulated.
Microwave static is bad.. Steady rain is bad, and the static the solar flares send do disrupt it.. But a day off never hurts..

Microwave static is bad.. Steady rain is bad, and the static the solar flares send do disrupt it.. But a day off never hurts..
It could be the extra static in Styrofoam helps shielding from frequencies.
It looks to me, like we will have to carry our oxygen water, ect, with us. But we alive, not in frequency, will be inside a Styrofoam or Graphite ship, with a single pure specific element coating it. Like tin.. That tin frequency will be sent, with us inside it..
We can't be dissected an atom at a time, and put back together, on the proper order.. After using ships. Eventually we will just be traveling with just a suit, or a film sprayed over us, riding a single frequency, our matrix inside it.. That's what I theorize by some dowsing test results..

Last edited:
That frequency I just found is strong. It might be our dial up frequency, to get back.. Just like the movies!

Let me enlighten you!
The frequency generator i use is peanuts compared to our cell phones. Every number we can write, every frequency in every hz, kHz, mhz, ect hz. Write it, then turn it on.. The best treasure signal device ever. And everyone has one!
Learn to dowse, start a new hobby!

I paid $2,300 for a Prescious metal, Molecular resonator, Omni-range master, in 2003. I only displayed kHz, came with a frequency list, and a set of Dowsing rods.
The set frequency would drift, to the next frequency, one digit, which doesn't work. It worked for it's purpose at the time. Yes, I still have a working one.
But I would say our cell phones can't be beat, with any device ever sold, out there for treasure dowsing!
I was charging $10.000 for my treasure class, discontinued.. but it included a portable pocket generator. But now I couldn't charge for the generator, we are already carrying.. oh, well..

That's all I got!
Want Anymore gotta participate. I can't explain invisible any further.. If you made it this far, thanks for hanging in there!

I have read, and also have had interactions with medical professionals that claim that this is a concern.

Here's a Marketing venue for the urban dwellers.

"Come to join us on a revitalizing forest walk"

Please note: We would like all participants to leave or turn off all of their electronic devices during this enchanting period.
Anyone who believes radio waves are harmless is uninformed, or corrupted by bias, if not having been bought outright.

Science knows only a little, in the scheme of things, about the effects of radio waves. They do know they can be harnessed to create devices we call microwaves, radar and so on.

It is known:

(1) Microwaves require conductive screening to protect users of the products from injury out of their use.
(2) Microwaves work as weapon systems, be they for crowd control or other uses.
(3) Radar can melt chocolate bars in the pockets of those standing in front of them, or even weld dental braces together.
(4) Motors and wires emit EMF energy.
(5) Factory workers sitting near large motors that were emitting large amounts of EMF died. Their replacement became ill. The coincidence inspired investigators to look in the direction of radiation from the motor near the worker, which led to the discovery of the large amount of EMF from the motor. Subsequently, when the worker was moved away from the motor, he began healing.

I no longer have it (thinking of purchasing another, better one), but I had an EMF meter years back. Testing things about the house produced interesting results. The microwave wasn't bad, but the brand new window fan I'd bought could be read from across the room.

Anyone who believes radio waves are harmless is uninformed, or corrupted by bias, if not having been bought outright.

Science knows only a little, in the scheme of things, about the effects of radio waves. They do know they can be harnessed to create devices we call microwaves, radar and so on.

It is known:

(1) Microwaves require conductive screening to protect users of the products from injury out of their use.
(3) Radar can melt chocolate bars in the pockets of those standing in front of them, or even weld dental braces together.
(5) Factory workers sitting near large motors that were emitting large amounts of EMF died. Their replacement became ill. The coincidence inspired investigators to look in the direction of radiation from the motor near the worker, which led to the discovery of the large amount of EMF from the motor. Subsequently, when the worker was moved away from the motor, he began healing.

I no longer have it (thinking of purchasing another, better one), but I had an EMF meter years back. Testing things about the house produced interesting results. The microwave wasn't bad, but the brand new window fan I'd bought could be read from across the room.
Thanks, Yes Microwave and EMF are bad. Everyone should be aware.. But this is a frequency awareness topic. A new awareness. I'm trying to make people aware of the dangers in invisable frequencies, just like invisible microwave, and invisible EMF.. 3 invisible bad energy, not 2.

It is known:

I thought Microwaves had shielding inside? Whatever is shielding must be good enough. Bad quantum drain connections are disrupted when it's running. But if it wasn't shielded would dowsing be disrupted? Is the shield itself just disrupting, not shielding. Because something IS making it out of the box.. What, only good makes it past shielding, bad stays inside.. I'll buy that!

Interesting! Microwaves vibrate the water molecules at 2.4 Ghz.
If I sent that frequency turned on, to my phone. Would my hand get hurt, while holding it?

Interesting! Microwaves vibrate the water molecules at 2.4 Ghz.
If I sent that frequency turned on, to my phone. Would my hand get hurt, while holding it?
Apparently not. 2.4 GHz is the frequency that common Wi-Fi operates on, so your phone has undoubtedly been hit with that frequency countless times.

Turn the quantum frequency on
I'm afraid to try it on my extra phone, but would sure love to dowse that frequency, to see if it's a super master key..
I play in the middle of the fence. Dowsing is frequency connections between our side and the quantum side.
I don't recommend trying that. It could fry your phone. It will be stronger than your phone might handle, beware..

If you look up faraday bags, and microwave Rf shielding. It is all great. But, does any one of them block all 3 bad energies? You might think your safe, but frequencies are around lots more than any microwaves or emf..

Apparently not. 2.4 GHz is the frequency that common Wi-Fi operates on, so your phone has undoubtedly been hit with that frequency countless times.
Yes I do see your point. And yes it would have been active..
It must be diffrent from other frequencies, for a reason to use it specific. I think I will email it and dowse it, I'm curious. But, I might not want to tell anyone the results, so I can't! My first Ghz dowse, this could be interesting!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back