One Dowsed observation

That's how they did it! They sent a single frequency to the pagers. It triggered the charge to explode.
Someone is already using frequency technology, I hope we aren't falling behind!!
I hope my new cellphone doesn't have an explosive charge sitting in it, waiting to be triggered, by an e-mail!

I have bad news! I just confirmed a bad test.
In the pic you will see, 2 signal generators, and one cell phone. One generator is set to the same strength of my cell phone connection line. The other generator is set to a worse or stronger frequency number, making a stronger connection line than the other 2.
I used my other phone, and emailed a terrible 3 digit frequency to my phone on the floor. I put in 3 digits Hz, and wrote On! Then sent!
The phone on the floor recieved the frequency e-mail, and was on!! Spam or not, that bad frequency became active. It was as strong as my worst frequency. Stronger than the phone connection itself..
I went to both phone to delete the frequency, and it thankfully shut down. Yes, a 3 digit frequency can be sent and activated. In the future always delete anything that is numbered and labeled, Hz, Khz, Mhz, ect.. our phone is connected to the quantum computer..
The worst part is I didn't bend down to open my email in the phone, on the floor. It became active upon reception! I wish someone else could help me figure this stuff out. I think it's important! Confirm my results!!

The worst part is I didn't bend down to open my email in the phone, on the floor. It became active upon reception! I wish someone else could help me figure this stuff out. I think it's important! Confirm my results!!
Go back to land lines, and dial up!

The graphite will provide some low level of shielding, as well as absorption of the RF signals.

I believe something along the lines of this flat absorber is what you're looking for:

Go back to land lines, and dial up!

Smoke signals should be brought back...no RF at all, and it'd be a great way to get rid of spam calls.
moose.gif

Eventually every phone in the Us, may recieve a bad frequency text, all at the same time!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241020_131734_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20241020_131734_Google.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 1
The graphite will provide some low level of shielding, as well as absorption of the RF signals.

I believe something along the lines of this flat absorber is what you're looking for:

I dowsed other foam types, with poorer results. 1 1/2 Styrofoam was still letting a little signals through. The graphite is a lot thinner. I now have my phones sitting on the graphite.

Cool more!
When charging your cell phone, on foam or graphite, point the charging plug direction, away from you.
Crazy, but, the connection line, does not come around the graphite back toward us, if pointed away. It rides the charging cord horizontally, over off the graphite.
But if it points toward us, it connects strong like normal. Use your stove for this dowsing test. Place someone's phone on the stove, and someone's phone on the graphite, then dowse between them.. Use the stove, the same as tin foil.. You can dowse the connection line being diverted away from the other phone charging cord.

Attachments

• 20241020_133517.jpg
    20241020_133517.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20241020_133539.jpg
    20241020_133539.jpg
    819.2 KB · Views: 0
This graphite stuff does do a good job, when the phone isn't being held. I'll put a peice in my truck, where I keep the phone.. when driving..

Attachments

• 20241020_140346.jpg
    20241020_140346.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 1
It similar to being in close proximity of a running microwave. All quantum connections from our phones get scattered.. Microwave a lot, lol..

I don't like the graphite sock idea! Keep graphite below us only..
Bedsheets would be great, and something in the shoes, under our socks.. Graphite!! I would like a King size graphite sheet myself..

Bedsheets would be great, and something in the shoes, under our socks.. Graphite!! I would like a King size graphite sheet myself..
Forget the under the feet stuff. I haven't been able to dowse anyone to confirm any blockage yet. It seems it would conduct thru the sides of the shoes, and might carry down pants, to the ground. It would take Syrofoam or graphite shoes, with no ground connection. But that might not work either. If we are draining Chi, down our vertical perimeter body shape. We are outside our shoes in shape. But connection frequencies should be disrupted, somehow at our feet, draining Chi in excessive quantity disrups connection,, a tough one?. I need to dowse test this theory, the next visitor. Hold off on shoes and socks for now..

I have bad news! I just confirmed a bad test.
In the pic you will see, 2 signal generators, and one cell phone. One generator is set to the same strength of my cell phone connection line. The other generator is set to a worse or stronger frequency number, making a stronger connection line than the other 2.
I used my other phone, and emailed a terrible 3 digit frequency to my phone on the floor. I put in 3 digits Hz, and wrote On! Then sent!
The phone on the floor recieved the frequency e-mail, and was on!! Spam or not, that bad frequency became active. It was as strong as my worst frequency. Stronger than the phone connection itself..
I went to both phone to delete the frequency, and it thankfully shut down. Yes, a 3 digit frequency can be sent and activated. In the future always delete anything that is numbered and labeled, Hz, Khz, Mhz, ect.. our phone is connected to the quantum computer..
Thinking how it was possible to send a stronger bad frequency to my phone, than the bad one it was.
It might be because I sent a number with a dot in it.
I think the phone is running on round numbers, but will mimic a dot frequency, if instructed!
My frequency is stronger than Schumann frequencies. But I have found many 3 digit bad numbers without dots just not as strong..

Here is an example of a totally clean frequency number, with a dot, 3237.30 Hz. Here is a active unknown harmless frequency with a dot 3237.20 Hz..

Cool more!
When charging your cell phone, on foam or graphite, point the charging plug direction, away from you.
Crazy, but, the connection line, does not come around the graphite back toward us, if pointed away. It rides the charging cord horizontally, over off the graphite.
But if it points toward us, it connects strong like normal. Use your stove for this dowsing test. Place someone's phone on the stove, and someone's phone on the graphite, then dowse between them.. Use the stove, the same as tin foil.. You can dowse the connection line being diverted away from the other phone charging cord.
Just put your phone in one of these pouches.
Problem solved.
Next.....

Screenshot_20241020_172347_Chrome.jpg

Tidbit for ya...

"32 kHz is the base frequency for real-time clocks (RTCs), which need to provide one tick per second."

As for your shielded bag, get yourself a roll of this for $10 and you can make a dozen of those bags. The material offers up to 60 dB of shielding from 30 MHz – 20 GHz, meaning nothing is getting through.

Last edited:
Tidbit for ya...

"32 kHz is the base frequency for real-time clocks (RTCs), which need to provide one tick per second."

As for your shielded bag, get yourself a roll of this for $10 and you can make a dozen of those bags. The material offers up to 60 dB of shielding from 30 MHz – 20 GHz, meaning nothing is getting through.

I dowsed it 32 khz is a pretty strong master key frequency their using.. A mimic everything frequency, a bad drain. Works well for treasure hunting also..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back