Old Permission - Cap Badge/Dump Field - Day 5...

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dodged some of the worst rain in the morning by driving around a couple of farms to see the state of the crops. Keeping an eye on the Winter Barley fields, as they should be the first in & easiest to detect.
Anyways, decided to return to the Dump Field to see what's left.
2hrs 45min to me & 1hr 15mins for Cru'Dad;

1 Scrappy
1 Lead Token
Livery Button
1920 Sixpence
Bits...

1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
4.JPG

Upvote 17
Dodged some of the worst rain in the morning by driving around a couple of farms to see the state of the crops. Keeping an eye on the Winter Barley fields, as they should be the first in & easiest to detect.

1 Scrappy
1 Lead Token
Livery Button
1920 Sixpence
Bits...

View attachment 2157689View attachment 2157690View attachment 2157691View attachment 2157692
Nice to see your posts Cru',
Looks like you found silver with the six pence.... the dog looking button? is a nice find as well...

Nice to see your posts Cru',
Looks like you found silver with the six pence.... the dog looking button? is a nice find as well...
Yes Silver.

Its the head of a Griffin with Crown at base - Livery Button (Went on wealthy peoples servants)

1 Scrappy
1 Lead Token
Livery Button
1920 Sixpence
Bits...

View attachment 2157689View attachment 2157690View attachment 2157691View attachment 2157692
Very Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back