Feb 8, 2014
Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Fisher F75 Ltd SE 2 & Fisher F2 with 11"DD
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dug this deep in a old yard. Pretty sure it's a button but is it a good old find or just a junk button?

image-2160812959.jpg

image-1288018293.jpg

Upvote 3
Man that looks old! No such thing as an old junk button. ESP one with a design

Odd, I just posted a button with a 5 pointed star that I am wondering about. Mine has a rose engraved on it with the star.
Good kuck and HH

The button seemed to be drying right out and getting brittle. I put some stuff on it and it seemed to help for now.

image-4107750987.jpg

image-3841796302.jpg

Junk button. Looks to be modern junk metal. It still might be "old" but not old enough to be interesting.

I like buttons but am no expert but yeah I still like that button tho. Gee am I like the guy saying its not aliens but yeah it must have been aliens =D

Junk button. Looks to be modern junk metal. It still might be "old" but not old enough to be interesting.
I was leaning towards more more modern. The metal didn't seem to match up to any of the old ones I found! I will still put it in the collection! :)

I was leaning towards more more modern. The metal didn't seem to match up to any of the old ones I found! I will still put it in the collection! :)

Sure! I keep them all... it just wouldn't go in the good case. :)

Sure! I keep them all... it just wouldn't go in the good case. :)
My good case is full. Stuck using temporary Tupperware container with a cloth in the bottom. Time to search for a big second case! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back