NW Indiana guy looking to find a Metal detecting partner..

B1u3Dr4g0n1

Banned
Mar 14, 2010
Earth
Detector(s) used
Garrett ace 250 with Sniper & DD coil with a Sun Ray Probe ,BountyHunter 101/BountyHunter pinpointer Dredge/highbanker combo, Mini Trommel, Blue Bowl and other stuff I dont use very often..lol
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Hello...... I'm just wondering if anyone from Northern Indiana wants a detecting partner, I have an ACE 250 with a DD & Sniper coil...not the best at ALL but its better than all my Bounty Hunters...lol I am willing to drive a few miles , but I need to make a day of it, since gas prices SUCK so bad right now.......I say that like its gonna get CHEAPER...LMFAO :headbang:

Upvote 0
Im from fort wayne if your still interested in going detecting sometime just send me a message...

Interested but barely into the hobby. Love fossil hunting and arrowhead hunting.

I'm up for a hunt. I'm in noblesville but am moving to greenwood in two weeks. Just hit me up anytime.

You can contact your local historical society and you will find plenty of people who use MDs. The members are all ages and all backgrounds and share a common love of history. I went on a dig in south florida with the historical society and we excavated some indian sites on the miami river, and the lighthouse on key biscayne. I met some very interesting people along the way. There were Indiana Jones types, including doctors, nurses, mechanics, scuba instuctors etc. It was great fun sifting for arrowheads and pottery with that group. We even found a chunk of the lighthouse lens that confederates had blown up with a barrel of gunpowder.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back