Not too special

Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Havenā€™t had detector out for a while due to mosquitoes. Went for a while today. Tired of finding just nails. šŸ˜£ I notched out a big range, only used top few values on my Simplex.
I found 2 nails šŸ˜† and the item shown.
It appears to be a chunk of a cast iron frame. Maybe from the leg of a treadle sewing machine stand. Not much to show, except maybe persistence. You canā€™t always win, and you gotta invest the needed time. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s something just around the next corner.šŸ‘šŸ¼
IMG_3485.jpeg
IMG_3484.jpeg

Havenā€™t had detector out for a while due to mosquitoes. Went for a while today. Tired of finding just nails. šŸ˜£ I notched out a big range, only used top few values on my Simplex.
I found 2 nails šŸ˜† and the item shown.
It appears to be a chunk of a cast iron frame. Maybe from the leg of a treadle sewing machine stand. Not much to show, except maybe persistence. You canā€™t always win, and you gotta invest the needed time. Iā€™m sure thereā€™s something just around the next corner.šŸ‘šŸ¼
View attachment 2165061View attachment 2165065
Yep!! Definitely think thereā€™s some goodies up ahead. Good luckšŸ‘

That sounds like the beginning of a story. Chainsaw?
No chainsaw.... Just out in the ol' wood working shop. Trying to get 25-30 toy boxes done for this years Christmas donations. I'll share some pics, an update and the story soon here on T-net. Got 13 100% done now.... 4 more awaiting assembly now lying on work island. That's today's job...!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back