Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

eawoman

Jun 4, 2011
Miami FL
Detector(s) used
AT PRO GARRETT
Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

*** Everyone's been asking about the size.. It is 6 inches long. At first it looked like it was silver plated but now as I clean it, it looks like it is copper???? It was also found on the beach. I am so confused.

Hello this was one of the items I found hunting today. It does not have any word marking that I can see only the decorative wiggle lines going down the handle. It does not seem like a broken off handle the end is rounded and smooth. Well hopefully someone has an idea. THANKS IN ADVANCE. Elizabeth

Thanks for the guess of screwdrivers but it is all metal and does not seem to be a screwdriver handle but then again I do not know what it is.. thanks again..

Attachments

• june112011-1.JPG
    june112011-1.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 721
  • handle1.JPG
    handle1.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 698
  • handle2.JPG
    handle2.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 706
  • handle backside.JPG
    handle backside.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 495
  • handlenew image.JPG
    handlenew image.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 496
Re: Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

bigcypresshunter said:
ivan salis said:
not on a long long time --wonder where da crazy man is at? plehbah that is.
Someone told me they saw him on the wagon at a homeless shelter with his dog and metal detector. :wink: :wink:

I will have to get a magnet to it this weekend and update everyone.. I found it on the beach.

Elizabeth

Upvote 0
Re: Not sure if it is a handle or something (More photos) (SIZE & other side added)

It's a miniature oar that also serves a tongue depressor. M ::) nty

Upvote 0

I still think its a vintage mixing paddle of some description, whether for dental impression compounds or for food. It even has some white residue still on the paddle. Breezie

PS: Monty, it could be a spanking paddle used on naughty squirrels when they misbehave at Nut School! :laughing7: Did you ever get rid of your destructive squirrels?

Upvote 0

Mixing stick for an oil painters palette! :headbang:

Upvote 0

Breezie I got two since the first of the year. One was up to no good under the hood of my car where I spent over $300 to repair the damage they did last year. Looks like they are nest building. Monty

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back