Nov 13, 2013
California
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
at pro
etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hunted an area of a park that I've saturated several times before. Today I ended up pulling out some keepers. image-2270293103.jpg image-219097627.jpg
image-2944355829.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 13
Nice finds & a very nice silver WOW congrats :thumbsup:

Your Welcome keep'em swinging now your hooked for sure. Finding That silver will real you in everytime again congrats great feeling ain't it :thumbsup:

nice finds and great silver! gz! :thumbsup:and welcome! :headbang:

Looked like the Indian was a 1908 also, what were the dates on the Wheats. That's a pretty quarter, nice shape for a Barber. Looks like you need to hit that area a few more times with those kind of dates coming out!

Looked like the Indian was a 1908 also, what were the dates on the Wheats. That's a pretty quarter, nice shape for a Barber. Looks like you need to hit that area a few more times with those kind of dates coming out!

3 wheats were in the mid 1940's and one was a 1921. I plan on hitting that area some more.

HI, You Don't Have Snow ? We Do In New York.

No snow over here in Ca. Central Valley area. Matter of fact, no rain either. it's been in the low 70's, unusually warm & dry for this time of year.

Beautiful silver , wheats, and IH! Congrats!

That IH a 1908? Check the back bottom for an "s" mint mark?

Good stuff! By the sounds of it your gonna need a pickaxe to get into the ground in a few more months.

Great finds. We are envious here in the Northeast that you can just get a blade IN the ground. Getting to hunt and making finds like that would make me happy, happy, happy!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back